Photo

Dont think I passed my nursing boards...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
  • 319 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:15 AM

I'm so down right now, but I tried several times to pass my nursing test. Not sure what Im doing wrong, but this time I really studied my butt off. Maybe I had too much on my plate trying to plan a wedding and dealing with kids..not sure whats going on..My results are available, but I dont want to pay $7.95 to see that i failed. U guys are thinking how do u know if I failed there is a trick u can do to see if u passed I did it and it got the part it said ur not suppose to get too..I'm also getting laid off right before the wedding mayb thats a factor too, maybe that will give me more time to study without thinking about anything just nursing, but I'll let everyone know once they send them in the mail...thanks for letting me vent

#2 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
    • 949 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:14 PM

no magical words of wisdom here except that i'm thinking good thoughts for you that everything will work out! i think you have a great attitude about being able to concentrate on just studying if it comes to that, but in the mean time i'll be hoping for the best for you!

#3 eloping789

eloping789
      • 290 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:30 PM

I'm crossing my fingers for you that the trick is wrong this time and you passed. Hang in there ...

#4 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
        • 4,512 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:22 PM

Sounds like you have A LOT on your plate right now
          I wish you luck and am hoping that you're stressing over nothing! I know it seems horrible right now but it'll all work out in the end
          *Formerly Nikki07*
          My Planning Thread

#5 roo66

roo66
          • 1,001 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:32 PM

good luck and oh my, if that email says youve done it girl your gunna be thrilled and if you didnt never mind no one died and you can do it again for sure.If us lot have anything to do with it the positive vibes will reach you soon, good luck and be kind to your self whatever the outcome.You are very brave in putting yourself through it all i hold my hands out to you i just couldnt do it big hugs and positive vibes being sent your way.HOLD YOUR HANDS OUT ,I SAID HOLD YOUR HANDS OUT,WELL CAUGHT XXX

#6 DarcyJAde

DarcyJAde
            • 305 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:56 PM

I highly recomment taking a Kaplan class. It helps a lot. I took my nursing boards 10 years ago, but it helped me.
              http://img.weddingco...r/8vbdydmgt.png

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGP
              [/SIGPIC] 40 PEOPLE BOOKED!!!

#7 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
              • 319 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:04 PM

Thanks ladies for all ur support I'm still waitng on my results

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users