Photo

Grand Paradise Bavaro, Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
  • 5,705 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 11:21 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#12 yanettg

yanettg
    • 44 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:04 PM

Hey there is a girl going there this summer. I will also be traveling there at the end of July, so as soon as I go I will post my review!

this is the link for the post:
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42235

#13 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
      • 553 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:32 AM

Hi Judy,
        I was at Grand Paradise the beginning of April and had a awesome time!! The grounds are beautiful, the food was fabulous and the beach is to die for!! And very reasonably priced :) The staff were great..very friendly and their english was really good...most of them spoke french as well.....I'v heard bad reviews but for me it was awesome...hope I could be of a little help and good luck with your planning :)

#14 fudgie

fudgie
        • 353 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:39 AM

Welcome to the forum and Congrats Judy! I haven't been to your resort, but hopefully you'll find some info on the forum. Good luck and enjoy your planning :)
          Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#15 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
          • 2,115 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:14 AM

Congratulations on your engagement and welcome! I don't know of the Grand Paradise, but I'm getting married at the Excellence in Punta Cana. I'm sure you'll find a lot of information on the Grand Paradise here. Also try going to Reviews of vacations, hotels, resorts, vacation and travel packages - TripAdvisor that's where I found all my information about Punta Cana and all the Hotels. It's reveiws from people who have visited.

Good Luck.

#16 Carolyn

Carolyn
            • 1,235 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:17 AM

welcome to the forum.

#17 yanettg

yanettg
              • 44 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:07 PM

I'm so glad someone loved it! lol I've read bad reviews too and was getting worried! I'm going there in July to check out the resort. Do they have a shuttle for their resort or will I have to get a taxi? I got the flight for free so I just paid for the hotel and it didn't give me an option for airport/hotel transportation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users