• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:41 AM

btw, how's your tanning rash? i was thinking of you because i did two tanning sessions this weekend and like an idiot i totally scorched myself, lol!

#12 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
    • 4,881 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:17 AM

Yay Jaime! I was totally the same way. All sniffly at the littlest thing.

Then, about 48 hours before we left, I became "efficiency woman" (DH still calls me that when I am in that mode) - I had a list, a mission, a schedule and packing to do! There was no time for any nonsense. It was too funny.

So exciting! I can't wait to see the photos!!!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#13 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
    • 734 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:35 AM

I'm so happy for you!! YAY one more week until your a Mrs. Congratulations and enjoy!
      http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
      http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#14 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 11:47 AM

Thanks everyone! Today I'm feeling a little run down, but overall things are going pretty well! I have a brow wax @ 2pm, need to go to Half Price Books, pick up an Rx, pick up B1/Thiamine (when you take this it releases an odor that only bugs can smell, will protect you from all insects including mosquitoes and ticks - since I was bitten by a tick in MX 2 years ago and still suffering the consequences I'm being smart this time! LOL), grab Martin a brown belt, finish the last min packing (ya know, those things you have to hold off for until the very end and pray you don't forget? haha!), and... uhm... what else? Pick up some face sunscreen... seems like there's something else? But really not TOO much left! We head out from our house around 10am tomorrow. I'll have the internet there so will probably be checking in (you know I can't stay away from BDW! lol).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BachataBride
        I am so excited for you Jamie!!!!! WOOHOO!!!
        You are not alone. I leave tuesday too and I cried today twice! agh..

I'll start crying and then FI will hug me and I just laugh. I feel super emotional.

Sounds like you are packed though
        I can't believe it's finally here!! Like Shelley, I feel like you have been on BDW forever and I'm amazed your wedding is jsut now here. Have an amazing time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Kate - I know! I think I'm the last of the older members who are still around to get married! I feel like the little sister - the last one to be married off! haha
        Yeah Jamie, I am so excited for you, relax you have everything done, lol!!!
        Thanks Shelley! :)

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ~*petals*~
        I'm so happy that I'm not the only one feeling like that! lol Congratulations Jamie! We're in the home stretch!!!
        oh jaime i'm totally with you on this!!! have you listened to your walking down the aisle song lately? i didn't cry when i did, but rather i got all itchy and nervous-feeling, lol! like totally anxiety-ridden! then i listened to my father/daughter dance song and bawled my eyes out ... i've been trying to desensitize myself LOL but it is NOT working! i'm going to be a mess.

in the meantime, like amanda was, i've been snapping at everyone. and eating everything in sight. and not sleeping. i am a WRECK! LMAO ... i have several massages scheduled at the resort and i can't wait to go get them, as well as some strong drinks (like that margarita you're enjoying, lol).

you're almost there, sweetie! time to become a MRS!!!!
        btw, how's your tanning rash? i was thinking of you because i did two tanning sessions this weekend and like an idiot i totally scorched myself, lol!
        It's doing great! Actually I broke down and bought L'Oreal's self body & face tanner at the recommendation of my MOH and it is AWESOME! If you have time, I'd totally recommend going and grabbing it. You have to let it sit for at least 12 hrs but it gives a great, natural color!

Some of the itchy bumps are still there but you cannot see them... until I go lay out in the sun - then they rear their ugly faces again I found out my sis has the same rxn to tanning beds (though we have totally different skin - I got my Mom's freckles and fair skin while she can tan easily... lucky!!! ) OH that reminds me - I need to run by Palm Beach today and cancel my membership!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#15 shellk

shellk
        • 1,784 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:20 PM

it makes me feel excited listening to you??keep breathing and try to enjoy it.at least you only have a week left so you won,t be like it for long lol.

hope you have a great day.

#16 blushingbride

blushingbride
          • 366 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:23 PM

Wow, this has to be such an exciting time for you!!! Congratulations on hitting the 6 day mark! Remember to breathe, and most of all HAVE FUN! All your hard work will soon pay off! We wanna see pictures when you get back.

#17 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:31 AM

Thanks ladies! I head out tomorrow morning - we leave the house about 10:15, plane leaves at 1:30.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#18 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:45 AM

have an amazing wedding, jaime!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users