17 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:21 PM

i will be updating the forum software tonight so if it is slow or weird, that is the reason...

wish me luck...i hate doing this...i always causes me anxiety.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:23 PM

lol Good luck!

Are we getting anything new or cool? Or just an update...

Any fun anniversary plans?

#3 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:25 PM

Awe, good luck Tammy!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 09:23 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
      lol Good luck!

Are we getting anything new or cool? Or just an update...

Any fun anniversary plans?
      it is an update to prep the software to add cool things...like the blog they are working on will only work with this new version..

dh and i are staying at the palace hotel and having spa weekend...yay...spa services and yummy dinners then back to the hotel room to watch tv, then the yummiest brunch!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 09:23 PM

Please let me know in this post if anything funky happens on your end.

Awards and recognition: 

#6 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 09:34 PM

I just got that funky message "CPU quota", suspended...etc. I waited a few minutes and was able to get back on

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 09:44 PM

hmmm...i was just doing a big upgrade so maybe that was it...

Awards and recognition: 

#8 LadyP

LadyP
        • 3,156 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 07:27 AM

I got that same funky message

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 03:29 PM

i am allotted a certain amount of CPU usage and i did a huge back up then this upgrade so i may have exceeded my quota for this monthh.

Awards and recognition: 

#10 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
          • 4,979 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:04 PM

Hey Tammy, some of the girls that were Senior members before are now back to being Full Members - was this a part of the upgrade? Is there a new post quota to become a senior member?
            Happily Married since May 9, 2008
            Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users