Sign in to follow this  
Rachelle E.

Rachelle's Wedding Pics!

Yay! I already looked at them in the other thread, but I'm so glad you decided to post them! It was beautiful...

I already saw them in the other thread too... but I just had to have one more look at them!! The pictures are gorgeous, and you looked so beautiful. Congratulations (one year ago!)

Aww thanks!! The flower girls are actually David's nieces...they are awesome! The little ringbearer is my nephew - and my older sister is the poor pregnant BM...but isn't she cute w/ that belly?!?! My first niece was born like 2 weeks later! LoL!

Ooh, btw...I wanted to explain the random bright orange garter! You can't really tell in the pic, but it has UT on it...which is the college my husband went to. We had a joke about how I had to be a Longhorn fan if we got married etc. Totally silly, but he freaked when he saw the garter! He barely got it off my leg when he said, "I don't really have to throw this, do I?" He was SO worried!! It was cute. ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwards View Post
Ooh, btw...I wanted to explain the random bright orange garter! You can't really tell in the pic, but it has UT on it...which is the college my husband went to. We had a joke about how I had to be a Longhorn fan if we got married etc. Totally silly, but he freaked when he saw the garter! He barely got it off my leg when he said, "I don't really have to throw this, do I?" He was SO worried!! It was cute. ;-)
Hahaha - that's hilarious!