Photo

barcelo bavaro beach resort

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 EDSROSA

EDSROSA
  • 510 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 08:10 PM

has anybody ever been to this beach resort? if so can you provide any feedback? What part of the comlex did you stay at?

#2 EDSROSA

EDSROSA
    • 510 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:58 PM

Soooooo..... Its safe to say no one has been here before

#3 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
      • 415 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:23 PM

Hi, I know a girl from theknot.com that got married there last year. She said it was really nice and they treated her great. She also used the resort's photographer and the pics came out nice. She highly recommended this place because they are not expensive as the other resorts. I've tried to email them about wedding package prices with no luck. I didn't see them listed online a few months ago...could they be remodeling? By any chance, would you have the wedding package info? Thanks :)

#4 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:29 PM

I went to Barcelo Talanquera 2 or 3 years ago. This was the lower rated version of the Bavaro (if I remember correctly) and we had a blast! The people were the nicest at any place I had ever been to. From my experience there, I would def check out the Bavaro.

So sorry I couldn't give you any info, but hope someone can help you out! I just looked it up though and it looks fantastic!! Much nicer then the one we went to.

#5 KristinaM

KristinaM
          • VIP Member
          • 3,082 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
          • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:56 PM

I've never been there myself but my cousin and his girlfriend were there and they said they had a great time!

#6 EDSROSA

EDSROSA
          • 510 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:38 PM

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

MsSunshine I do have info on there packages if you want me to email it to you just send me your address. It took me awhile to get but I finally got a hold of the WC there and she was able to send me the package prices.

#7 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
            • 415 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:56 PM

Rosa,
              I would love to get a copy of the wedding package info. My email address is sweetluvin675 at yahoo dot com. Thank you so much :)

#8 EDSROSA

EDSROSA
              • 510 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 08:04 PM

MsSunshine, I just emailed you the package prices! Let me know if you need anythng else!

#9 EDSROSA

EDSROSA
                • 510 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:17 PM

I finally got confirmation on my day 11/10/09 at the Barcelo Palace! Very excited and even more so b/c my FI is more into the details of our wedding. He even met me for lunch today to purchase the invites!

#10 amyanddehn

amyanddehn
                  • 30 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 09:31 PM

Yay! That is so exciting!!! Thank you for the info too- I'm still deep in indecision. I got my FI to sit for about 10 minutes and look at resorts/packages before he got "bored." Been there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users