Orange and Aqua wedding colours

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#11 Danielle77

Danielle77
  • 200 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:54 PM

Thanks DanielleNDerek those were most of the pics that I had found

Josie where did you find your BM dresses, I lie that they are so light, most of the one my BMs and I have been looking at are satin and I owrry that they will be too hot

#12 Princess402

Princess402
    • 737 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 05:30 PM

Ooh thanks for these links!

I have been wanting to use turquoise/aqua and coral (maybe with small accents of hot pink and lime green?) as my wedding colors and FI has been a total party pooper about it and says he needs to see these colors in action because in theory this color combo sounds awful to him. I can't wait to show him these pictures!

#13 Princess402

Princess402
      • 737 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:12 PM

For anyone else thinking of aqua and orange, check out the pictures of this wedding - beautiful!!!

Punta Cana Wedding Dominican Republic Orange County Wedding Photography | Los Angeles Wedding Photography | Destination Wedding Photographer

#14 erinleigh

erinleigh
        • 316 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 09:49 PM

Hi! I'm an Orange and Aqua bride! I LOVE the colour combo and am so happy I chose it. My bridemaids are wearing orange dresses and I have bought them some tourquise jewelry. I am having an all orange bouquet and I'll be using a lot of aqua in my accent colours. Here are my invitations:

Click the image to open in full size.

#15 erinleigh

erinleigh
          • 316 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 09:49 PM

wow, not sure why those pictures are so big! Sorry!!

#16 heartbeat

heartbeat
            • 228 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 11:17 PM

I'm doing orange (tangerine), light aqua/tiffany blue and a watermelon or fuchsia.... i just love how all the colors look together!!!

#17 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
              • 336 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 12:27 AM

Danielle,
                Our wedding colors are orange and aqua!! We're using a lot more orange though and touches of aqua. It's perfect! I didn't even go back and forth with other colors! I knew as soon as we decided on a destination wedding that I wanted orange! It's so bright and fun! I've found tons and tons of inspiration pics both online and in bridal magazines! If you have any specific questions, maybe I could help! My flowers are going to be orange tiger lilies with an aqua ribbon tied to them...our centerpieces will have oranges in a glass square vase with the lilies in the water and an aqua ribbon going around the vase. I'm going to have to learn how to add pics, lol. Good luck with your great color combination :)

#18 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
                • 336 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 12:29 AM

OH MY!!!!!!!!! ERIN!!!! Your invitations are AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! Where did you get them!?!??!?!?!?! Did you make them yourself? I might have to have the same ones!!! Let me know, they're gorgeous!

#19 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
                  • 336 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 12:30 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by erinleigh
                    hi! I'm an orange and aqua bride! I love the colour combo and am so happy i chose it. My bridemaids are wearing orange dresses and i have bought them some tourquise jewelry. I am having an all orange bouquet and i'll be using a lot of aqua in my accent colours. Here are my invitations:

love! Love!! Love!!!

#20 erinleigh

erinleigh
                    • 316 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 11:33 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Sandra&Mario
                      OH MY!!!!!!!!! ERIN!!!! Your invitations are AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! Where did you get them!?!??!?!?!?! Did you make them yourself? I might have to have the same ones!!! Let me know, they're gorgeous!
                      Thanks Sandra!! I started with a plain white Martha Stewert kit from Michaels. It came with the outer envelope with the cut outs, the invitation and rsvp cards and envelopes. All the coloured stuff, I added - purchased the little flowers and paper at Michael's too. They were actually really, really easy, but I've been getting tons of compliments!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users