Sign in to follow this  
Scott-Pierre

Tracey Asai Designs - Wedding Flip Flops

Have any of you ladies ordered bridal flip flops from Tracey Asai Designs? They are really cute and I am thinking about ordering a pair. My question for those of you that have, do the sizes run small. large, or true to size? Are they comfy? Thanks!

I have been looking at the site for awhile. I really like them but I am still not sold on the price. But I have not been able to find anything else that does not have the foam bottom.

Sorry, i don't know anything about those.

But I went with these Bridal Flip Flops by FloppyJos

They are around the same price as the other ~ 35 -40. She decorates them on Old Navy flops. JoAnn was very pleasant to work with as well.

I know I didn't answer your question. HTH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcandilkx View Post
Did you take a look at the size chart on their website? What size am I?
Thanks for the link. I had checked that out before. I was hoping someone would be able to rate the comfort. Looks like I am just going to have to go for it and see for myself!

ErikaJ- I am just going to order them. The light ivory looks like it would match my dress prefectly. It is a little much for flip flops, but u only get married once! I will let you know how they are!

Meli122- Thanks for the info! :)

I officially ordered the flip flops on Saturday and they are already being shipped out today! I will post some pics of them and what I think when I receive them. So far I am pleased with the speedy processing of my order! :)