• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#71 mexico102

mexico102
  • 300 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 06:43 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pitt2011
    I have read lots of good things about this DJ and have emailed him to get more info. The only thing is he hasn't replied yet. Is he quick in responding or does he usually take a while to get back to you?
    He took several days to get back to me but he was having problems with the internet server. You will hear from him.

#72 IvanG

IvanG
    • Vendor
    • 967 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:26 AM

Hola!

For those brides getting married at Valentin Imperial Maya, here you have a link for some photos from Beach Ceremony

Valentin Imperial Maya Ceremony

Best,

#73 Boo

Boo
      • 785 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 05:24 PM

deleted

#74 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
        • Banned
        • 2,710 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 06:23 PM

Ivan we are looking to book you through our resort for our wedding- I look forward to working with you!!!

#75 Boo

Boo
          • 785 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:56 AM

deleted

#76 pitt2011

pitt2011
            • 81 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Boo 

Hmmm its been over 2 weeks and no responce, my dear soon to be hubby and myself have sent now a # of emails to both ivan@doremixx.com  and Iván Gómez <djcunmix@gmail.com>  is there something I am missing? Ivan has usually been good with communication, 3 months till we leave I would hate to think that communication is starting to break down. Ladies have you been able to get a hold of Ivan in other ways? is there yet another email addres?? Thanks.

I know a while back he was having problems with his internet server. I emailed him a few times and it took him a few days to respond but he did. Two weeks is a little different though. Those are the only two emails that I know of to get a hold of him and with me he has been responding with the djcunmix@gmail.com. Sorry I couldn't be much help, that is the only info that I know. Try contacting the WC @ your resort and tell her the situation. Ask her to contact him for you. She is in Mexico, it might be a lot easier for her to do it.

#77 IvanG

IvanG
              • Vendor
              • 967 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:38 PM

Hola Boo,

I am sorry I didn´t receive any e-mail from you, please try again.

Best,

#78 Boo

Boo
                • 785 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:00 AM

deleted.

#79 IvanG

IvanG
                  • Vendor
                  • 967 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Boo 

Ivan I just received your responce today, my name is Kate O. and FH is Cam K. you answered all our questions except for how much that extra hour would be? Cam and myself have the approval from Ana at Dreams Riviera Cancun that our outside reception can now go till 11 pm. Our dinner starts at 6 pm, that is when we wanted to start as well. I guess we are paying for the 4 hours to Ana (confimed already from 6 pm to 10 pm), but she told me for anything above that, ie. the projector screen, extra cold firework, and the extra hour for us to go thru you (to take the reception now to 11 pm).

Thanks!!!

Hola Kate,

I already sent you the e-mail with the price.

Best,

#80 CherryColaLola

CherryColaLola
                    • 26 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:58 AM

Hello Ivan, I have emailed a few times and haven't gotten a response yet. I'm curious about your availability and rates for my reception at the NOW Jade Riviera Cancun. Please let me know if there is a better way to get in contact with you, thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users