DJ Doremixx Review - Cancun, Playa Del Carmen & the Riviera Maya

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to let you all know that I ended up booking with them a few months ago.  I didn't get Ivan but I got DJ Temo and I have heard good things too so I hope I won't be disappointed!  Not sure yet on the dance floor as it almost doubles the budget though!

Lola2012, 

I just replied to the quote I was given to move forward with finalizing the booking. I don't know who I ended up with, Ivan or Temo though. I'm very curious as to how Temo would compare, since all of the raving reviews seem to be for Ivan.

When is your wedding? 

Lola2012, 

I just replied to the quote I was given to move forward with finalizing the booking. I don't know who I ended up with, Ivan or Temo though. I'm very curious as to how Temo would compare, since all of the raving reviews seem to be for Ivan.

When is your wedding? 

Hi Echraide! I had to specifically request Ivan and when he wasn't available, I had to specifically request Temo. I have that on my contract as the dj that will be attending. They tried to tell me that a dj would be assigned at a later date but I said I needed to know before booking. I hate to say it but you may not get either if you didn't request them. Try to do that now and hopefully you can get one of them. I am getting married may 11 2012. I have no idea how many dj's they have but I wouldn't bank on it just being either or since they didn't want to assign a dj until the last minute. Good luck!

Thanks so much for the pointer! I followed up my email to Patricia at Doremixx to specify what is exactly is going on. I would have been pretty upset to find out I was getting neither Ivan or Temo at the last minute. I hope that everything goes smoothly for you and that they live up to the standard that this thread has most certainly set!

Originally Posted by Lola2012 View Post

Hi Echraide!
I had to specifically request Ivan and when he wasn't available, I had to specifically request Temo. I have that on my contract as the dj that will be attending. They tried to tell me that a dj would be assigned at a later date but I said I needed to know before booking. I hate to say it but you may not get either if you didn't request them. Try to do that now and hopefully you can get one of them. I am getting married may 11 2012.
I have no idea how many dj's they have but I wouldn't bank on it just being either or since they didn't want to assign a dj until the last minute. Good luck!

Well, Officially Ivan and Temo are both already booked for other events. Apparently June 30th is a popular day lol. 

I'm going to give it a shot and try whoever they send. I'll make sure to update here how it goes so that perhaps there is a 3rd name brides will feel confident in =)

Hola echraide, and all the brides in this forum!   Thank you so much for trust in us, I want to clarify, I am the owner of the company Doremixx, and I am a DJ too, I love my job, everything I do is because I like, I want to offer the best of our services, all the people that works with me are professional, I am very selective with the DJ´s and the technicians, I have 6 dj´s working at this moment with us, they are professional DJ´s, they are not amateurs, and we have equipment with quality.   I know that many of the brides want me to DJing during their wedding day and I am glad to read all the comments about me, but sometimes it wasn´t me, it is only that Patricia and me are the person in touch with all of you, and when the past brides wrote their review always write my name, and not the name of the DJ that was DJing during that day.   I really want to thank you all of you for your preference on our company, but please feel free of worries, you will have always a professional people in your wedding day, I know that your wedding day is very important and for us as well.   Thank you again all of you brides, and we wish you a happy new year 2012. 

Originally Posted by echraide View Post

Well, Officially Ivan and Temo are both already booked for other events. Apparently June 30th is a popular day lol. 

I'm going to give it a shot and try whoever they send. I'll make sure to update here how it goes so that perhaps there is a 3rd name brides will feel confident in =)

I know that when I was begining to research Doremixx, I thought that it was just one person. This clears it up for us quite a bit. Thanks Ivan!

Originally Posted by IvanG View Post

Hola echraide, and all the brides in this forum!   Thank you so much for trust in us, I want to clarify, I am the owner of the company Doremixx, and I am a DJ too, I love my job, everything I do is because I like, I want to offer the best of our services, all the people that works with me are professional, I am very selective with the DJ´s and the technicians, I have 6 dj´s working at this moment with us, they are professional DJ´s, they are not amateurs, and we have equipment with quality.   I know that many of the brides want me to DJing during their wedding day and I am glad to read all the comments about me, but sometimes it wasn´t me, it is only that Patricia and me are the person in touch with all of you, and when the past brides wrote their review always write my name, and not the name of the DJ that was DJing during that day.   I really want to thank you all of you for your preference on our company, but please feel free of worries, you will have always a professional people in your wedding day, I know that your wedding day is very important and for us as well.   Thank you again all of you brides, and we wish you a happy new year 2012.