Photo

My BD shoot is this Sat....any advice??

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Geralyn

Geralyn
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 08:54 PM

My shoot is this Saturday...does anyone have any tips/advice? Anything you wish you did or din't do during your shoot? Anything I should bring...besides lingerie of course
    I'll be sure to post the teasers when I get them.

#2 aimee!

aimee!
    • 696 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:29 PM

i had my shoot on the 2nd, and here are a few tips i have for you:

make sure you're feeling beautiful... lingerie, getting your hair, makeup, & nails done. if you feel sexy it'll come through in the pictures.

bring jewelry, & remember to put it on. i went through my whole shoot with no earrings & 3 pairs in my bag. (oops!!)

eat a light snack or meal, depending on the time of your shoot

have a glass of wine to loosen up.

Have FUN!
      Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#3 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
      • 1,681 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 11:17 PM

Yes, I totally agree with Aimee. I had my nails and toenails done. I put on individual false eyelashes. One last minute thing I thought of that FI will like: I brought one of my FI's button down dress shirts and just wore that and panties and high heels. Just bring lots of lingerie and heel choices. Also, I brought tons of jewelry. I did put on an all over shimmer lotion and it made me feel great, not anything with major sparkle just suddle and my photographer loved it. I had a couple drinks and I was good to go. You will do great! I can't wait to see the teasers!

#4 aimee!

aimee!
        • 696 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 11:27 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by tylersgirl
          Yes, I totally agree with Aimee. I had my nails and toenails done. I put on individual false eyelashes. One last minute thing I thought of that FI will like: I brought one of my FI's button down dress shirts and just wore that and panties and high heels. Just bring lots of lingerie and heel choices. Also, I brought tons of jewelry. I did put on an all over shimmer lotion and it made me feel great, not anything with major sparkle just suddle and my photographer loved it. I had a couple drinks and I was good to go. You will do great! I can't wait to see the teasers!
          i did fake lashes too... they were awesome!
          Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#5 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
          • 475 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 11:30 PM

I agree with the idea of bringing accessories - great heels, jewelery, garter, nylons - but remember to use them. I brought a lot of the accessories but did not use a lot of them. While I love my pictures, I wish I had incorporated more of the accessories.

Also, RELAX and HAVE FUN!
            Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#6 Geralyn

Geralyn
            • 2,677 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 07:04 AM

Thanks ladies...I was also planning on using the fake lashes...I do have a bunch of aaccessories. I can't wait to see how the pics turn out!

#7 Geralyn

Geralyn
              • 2,677 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:49 AM

It's tommorow and I'm super excited...I got a mani/pedi...I'm getting my hair and makeup done and i have tons of cute lingerie and accessoreies...and a bottle of wine lol

#8 Corvette79

Corvette79
                • 200 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 03:25 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by RIUMBBride711
                  It's tommorow and I'm super excited...I got a mani/pedi...I'm getting my hair and makeup done and i have tons of cute lingerie and accessoreies...and a bottle of wine lol
                  Have lots of fun!!! I did mine last week and they turned out awesome! just relax and it will come through in the pics.

#9 yamille

yamille
                  • 1,460 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 08:54 AM

Everything these girls said-I will echo:

-I also brought one of FI's shirts and had a little fun with it. (its a shirt I hate but he wears all the time.)
                    - get some excercise or movement during the day- It always makes me more confident and also I am more connected to my body. So in the pics you won't look so stiff.
                    - Don't be afraid to play and move your body in different ways. I kept trying to remind myself of this in my shoot. This was a tip from my friend who is a photog and it really does make a difference.
                    - Have Music and enjoy it. It's really fun!

#10 destination

destination
                    • 215 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:25 PM

I think I am going to bring the tie he is wearing for our wedding, hopefully the photog knows how to tie it!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users