If you can't beat 'em join 'em.... our swine wedding 05.08.09

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#61 bride2010

• 424 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:08 PM

I LOVE pigs and used to have a HUGE collection, so I totally loved your wedding. The cake was especially cute!!! I agree with everyone else on here in applauding you both for having such a positive attitude...and just think-you'll have two great wedding days to remember! Congratulations to you both!
    26 Booked + Bride & Groom
    "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#62 Un-Bride

• 64 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:17 PM

Congratulations! It looks like your day turned out amazing and I love how you made the very best out of a potentially very upsetting situation. You have such a great attitude when so many would not! I love all the piggy props, it will make for a very interesting story to explain your wedding pics to your children and grandchildren. Your dress it to die for, I am loving it!!

#63 vivrant_thing

• 56 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:08 PM

wow, that is too cute! i totally admire you for your positive attitude!!

#64 KimmyG

• 520 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:54 PM

Congrats on rolling with the punches and looking like a rockstar in the meantime! I think Mexico in December sounds lovely and now you have this to look forward to! You also have a few more months to put together any projects you had in mind but ran out of time to put together! Hope you're enjoying married life :)

#65 Ginalyn

• 2,754 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:11 AM

Congratulations! You definitely made the best out of a crappy situation. Your pictures are too cute!

#66 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
            • 1,326 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:46 AM

That is such a cute idea. Good for you! You will still enjoy your new wedding date!

#67 Rachel&Chris2011

• 183 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 05:26 AM

very cute!

#68 sebitasalejo

• 221 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:23 PM

You make such a beautiful couple!

#69 ambularose

• 167 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:51 PM

I think that's awesome. Way to make a bad situation into a good one. Great pics!

#70 lesley_mexico_bride

• 230 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:32 AM

the little piggies are so cute! Congrats! Now you get to have two awesome weddings with the same man, lucky you! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)