If you can't beat 'em join 'em.... our swine wedding 05.08.09

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#21 MarieSam

• VIP Member
  • 2,336 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:41 PM

I totally applaud you!!! These are so much fun and wonderful, you by the way looked beautiful and I love your dress. Congrats and can't wait to see how your wedding in Dec turns out, I'm sure it will be just as great!!!

#22 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:49 PM

Congrats on being a MRS! I love your positive outlook - you guys look so in love and it looks like it was a GREAT time! And you still have one more wedding to look forward too! How awesome is that! Thanks for sharing the pics - that will be such a fun memory to look back on!

#23 yamille

• 1,460 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:57 PM

You guys are beautiful. You made the best out of the situation. What a great day!

#24 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 11:20 PM

I love your attitude! The most important thing is that you are now husband and wife! Congrats

#25 filby42

• 24 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 11:48 PM

Wow - this is great! I love all the anti-pig signs and all the hilarious pig things at the hotel. What a great way to put a positive, funny, spin on a situation that could have sucked. I will remember this when something goes not the way I planned.....its always best to let it go because you can't do anything about it, and just have fun!

#26 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:09 AM

congrats and mazel tov to you!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
            Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#27 betandpjk

• 59 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:44 AM

Congrats!!! You're swine flu wedding looks so much fun...

#28 Jessica

• VIP Member
              • 11,939 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 07:17 AM

Love the pigs. You guys had an awesome attitude about the whole thing!!

I had no idea they had a W hotel in Hoboken! I'm so out of touch.

#29 Married_In_Maui

• 929 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:04 AM

OMG; LOL!! I love how you made light of the swine flu situation; the little piggy cakes are too funny. I'm glad you had a great day & December will be here before you know it. Congratulations on becoming a Mrs!!!

#30 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:17 AM

that is so awesome you made the best of it - you looked beautiful!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users