Photo

Sun Gold Photography

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 jh17

jh17
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:13 AM

We got a really good deal on the room on expedia and we worked out a deal so we split the cost between us and the photographer (it is being deducted from our final payment). For me, it was better to book the room so I am not worried about the photographer having issues getting in-I will have enough to think about that day! Plus we are doing a TTD session the day after the wedding so it works out that way as well. I think if you book Paula and Damian they check themselves in (they were booked on my wedding day so I am using one of their associates). Paula is very helpful so I am sure if you call her she will be able to suggest the best way for you to go (you don't want to pay for a room if you don't have to). Hope that helps!

#32 lauracanfield

lauracanfield
    • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:55 AM

Paula & Damian took photos at my wedding 5 years ago in Negril, Jamaica.  Here's their set <http://sungoldphoto....Laura-Shawn/>.  I cannot say enough positive things about them.  They actually were great at keeping my Mom from getting hysterical and helping to guide guests.  They also captured special moments that I missed.  I loved working with them. We are returning for our 5 year anniversary this May, and I'm hoping to hire them for a "Trash the Dress' photo set.  This is assuming I can still fit in my dress... LOL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users