Photo

Sun Gold Photography

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#11 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
  • 148 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:05 PM

Paula responded to me within 24 hours and every other time she responded within a few hours. She is really pleasant to work with. They have "basic" pricing but will customize a package that fits your wants and needs. She accommodated my wants and needs very well and even went down on the price. Good luck and they do book fast!

#12 jamaica2010ms

jamaica2010ms
    • 46 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:16 AM

Thanks so much for the help!!!!! Makes me feel much better.....now hopefully my date will work in their schedule, fingers crossed!

#13 WAJA2009

WAJA2009
      • 60 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:44 AM

I just wanted to chime in and let you know that I too booked Paula and Damian and our wedding is June 20, 2009. I'll be sure to give you an update with pics so you can see how it turned out (I'm sure it will be nothing short of amazing)! I love Paula and Damian! They are really responsive and seem like a bunch of fun.

#14 jamaica2010ms

jamaica2010ms
        • 46 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:16 PM

YES - you will for sure have to share your sure-to-be amazing pictures! What resort are you getting married at? And what type of packages did you guys select?

#15 jenjoe08

jenjoe08
          • 67 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:55 PM

We booked Paula and Damian as well. Our wedding is June 28, 2009. I met with them in February for a pre-planning visit and they were absolutely wonderful.

#16 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
            • 148 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 08:39 PM

We are getting married March 30, 2010 at Riu Palace Tropical Bay. Paula customized a package for us. =) We are shooting 7 hours on our wedding day (getting ready, ceremony, cake cutting, reception, details, on the beach, etc.) and 2 hours the next day (trash the dress on the beach, cliffs, lighthouse). Don't forget to keep checking their website! I've looked at every single picture and photo show on there! I love them!!

#17 Sycamore Tree

Sycamore Tree
              • 106 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:48 PM

My FI and I met with Paula and Damian in May 2009. They are very lovely people, so personable and friendly. We would have chosen them to be our photographers if we married in Jamaica.

#18 volleygriff

volleygriff
                • 29 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:29 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amberlynne87
                  We are getting married March 30, 2010 at Riu Palace Tropical Bay. Paula customized a package for us. =) We are shooting 7 hours on our wedding day (getting ready, ceremony, cake cutting, reception, details, on the beach, etc.) and 2 hours the next day (trash the dress on the beach, cliffs, lighthouse). Don't forget to keep checking their website! I've looked at every single picture and photo show on there! I love them!!
                  Amberlynne,

If you dont mind me asking, how much is that package costing you

Thanks!!!

#19 Love3

Love3
                  • 785 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:45 PM

don't you guys find them extremely expensive
                    ~Heather~

#20 OchieBride

OchieBride
                    • 109 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:27 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Love3
                      don't you guys find them extremely expensive

uuuhm yeah, I do. Im on the hunt for an alternative but nothing so far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users