Sign in to follow this  
JUSTUSTWO

UPS Package stolen from front door....and it was my BD Album & pics!! *update #33

I'm SO happy they were found safe & sound! Wait til your hubby hears about all the trouble you went through for these pics.

OMG Yolanda, I just read this whole thread right now and WOW....I felt like I was on an emotional rollercoaster!!!! But what a great ending!!! HAHAHA...."are there any naked pics in there?". I'm so glad everything worked out!

Well heck, lucky I decided to check in here! That's amazing! SOOOO happy for you that you got those hot lil' suckers back in your possession. And hey, as far as I'm concerned BLESS THAT LADY for not just pitching the package and calling it a day! People can be TRULY inconsiderate when it's something that doesn't belong to them, believe me I know! So glad she decided to at least hang on to it and this situation could be corrected.

What a relief for you. Damn, you'll have to let us know what hubby says when you relate the tale...lol.

oh I"m so glad this worked out...the nerve of the UPS dude to say that to you and ask that question :S grr

Wow, what awesome news! I seriously want to smack your neighbor though! So when does DH get the package? Hopefully you never broke down and told him what you were so upset about?