Photo

Daily e-mail updates

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 **TIFFANY**

**TIFFANY**
  • 343 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 12:43 PM

I tried doing a search on this but didn't find anything. I know when you start a thread or reply to a thread you are then subscribed to that thread. I've been getting daily updates overnight on each of these threads if there has been activity for that day. I love getting these updates so I can review in the morning and see if I missed anything. The last couple nights I've only been getting an update on one of the threads even though there are a couple others that had activity that day. I checked the settings and they show daily updates. Is there something else I need to do to get these update e-mails to show up again overnight?

Thanks,
    Tiffany

#2 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
    • 929 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 12:46 PM

Tiffany,

I have been having the same issue; I thought it was just my computer or my settings. I also went in to check & I also have it set for daily updates. Don't really know what the solution to the problem is, but I'm interested in finding out

#3 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 01:07 PM

I am noticed the same thing, but I assumed it was to save server space for the forum or something. As they did the 4 pages for the unread posts. I am sure a Mod or Tammy will be able to answer the question.

In the mean time you can go to your user CP and then view all subscibed threads to see what has been updated.

#4 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
        • 929 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 01:36 PM

Will do; thanks Erika!!

#5 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 14 May 2009 - 01:36 PM

good advice erika :)

ill look into it and see. i know i unsubscribed from all threads because the updates were junking up my inbox, i had soooo many! so i didnt notice they werent working. ill check with the other mods and get back to you guys.

#6 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:29 AM

We are not sure why that would suddenly start happening, but I was going to suggest what Erika said - under the usercp is a list of all of your subscribed threads that have had comments since your last viewing. I find it much easier to follow there then thru emails.
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Erika J
            In the mean time you can go to your user CP and then view all subscibed threads to see what has been updated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users