Sign in to follow this  
BillysBride

Surgery Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillysBride View Post
Thanks, Trice..and everyone!

I'm feeling pretty good! They screwed up by not ordering bloodwork at ALL for the past week, after they had given me instrux not to start my replacement thyroid meds for 12 days...well, turns out..I "bottomed out" with no thyroid hormone in my system on Wednesday. yea, it was nightmarish...very, very not nice feeling. Fatigued, mood swings, full blown headache for four days straight. Strange and scary. BUT, I got through it and now I'm on my meds and this dose seems to doing well in my system so far! (knock on wood, send up a prayer and keep the fingers crossed).

Trice, I hope you are recovering well from your own procedure....at least we got this stuff over with before the really great weather hits, right? Just checked your wedding slide show- you looked beautiful! So happy for you!
Thanks Savannah. Yes, I'm glad its over with too. I can't wait until we get to see your pictures. Get Well Soon! I love those quads smile03.gif

Oh, hey Kimmy! Yea..the hematoma has gone down nicely. I even took my steri-strips off today! Billy was wiggin'..he didn't think I should do it, but one of the doc's in the room wanted to last week and the other just said "Oh, she's been through enough today. With that swelling it may hurt a little." so they let me keep 'em on. I figure if they were ready to come off a week ago, they were more than ready to come off now, and they were..no problem! My incision looks GREAT which I had feared I'd never be able to say. Even with the residual swelling on either side of it/top and bottom, they did it right in one of the natural creases and I think when it is fully healed it will blend nicely!

Savannah-

I'm so glad you're starting to feel a bit better and I'm sending thoughts and prayers your way for a full recovery and no further complications!!

Ps- Love the new siggy!

OH, MISS SAVANNAH! I feel absolutely dreadful for not having seen this thread until this morning...been busier than usual and haven't been able to spend as much time on BDW as I would like!

YOU ARE SUCH A PHENOMENAL WOMAN -- you are super sweet, smart as a whip, hilarious and quick-witted as hell, appear to be the ideal wife-to-be and I am positive you are SUPER MOM to those gorgeous, lucky children of yours, to boot! I am sooooo sorry to hear of all of your medical issues (and I thought my stupid root canal last week was a big deal -- geesh!). Might sound cheesy, but YOU deserve to have nothing but absolute joy and perfect sunshine filled days, Miss Lady, and I have you in my thoughts and prayers that things are starting to turn around for the better.

Honestly, your upbeat attitude in the face of all this hardship is an INSPIRATION for which you should be totally commended! If more people could strive to be half the woman you are, this world would be a better place.

I think I can speak for the rest of the girls here when I say, "We love you back!"

Savannah, I didn't see this thread before but I just wanted to say that I hope everything is still going well!!!

Keep us updated & I'm wishing you the best!!! smile03.gif