Photo

Post Groom and GM attire

• Please log in to reply
798 replies to this topic

#721 nbateman

nbateman
  • 280 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:11 AM

Anyone know or seen where I can get a men's "casual" dress shirt in a lighter version of this color in the dress below, I've seen a couple around in person but not really online. 

Here's the dress (persimmon):

#722 TarynM

TarynM
    • 32 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:58 AM

I am looking everywhere for a navy blue linen suit for my hubby to be and navy blue linen pants for the groomsmen for our Sept. 1 wedding on the beach. Help!

#723 VanessaBB

VanessaBB
      • 137 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 4, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Majestic Colonial Punta Cana
      • LocationToronto Canads

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:32 AM

Can anyone tell me who's groom or groomsmen are wearing their shirt untucked is it specifically a untucked style shirt or it is a shirt designed to be worn tucked and they are wearing it untucked ? Thanks!

#724 JHo2013

JHo2013
      • 109 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:14 AM

Ouch!! I guess I will eventually have to chose from this one or the other vendor. When will you be placing your order?

Hey. Did you end up getting these suits? I couldn't really justify the price tag. So I got these cute linen Grey pants and white linen shirt from old Navy. Then I bought suspenders and bows ties off ebay and a hay from Zara and all that came up to the same cost of 1 etsy suit ( I dressed 2 boys) and got them baby toms to wear. Their mom loves the whole look!

#725 csho

csho
        • 1,007 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
        • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by jennifer8913 

very nice! I am doing this look for groom , vest only, and the groomsmen just white shirts and ties. My bridesmaids dresses are guava. Does anyone know how a starfish boutonniere looks on a long sleeve white button down shirt?

This is pretty much exactly what I am doing too. My groom in a vest only and groomsmen in white shirt and pants, no tie. My bridesmaids are in coral! I plan on getting the guys calla lily bouts with starfish on them from etsy! I think they are going to look soo good!

#726 csho

csho
        • 1,007 posts
        • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by nbateman 

Anyone know or seen where I can get a men's "casual" dress shirt in a lighter version of this color in the dress below, I've seen a couple around in person but not really online. 

Here's the dress (persimmon):

I have seen some at Le Chateau that would probably match this colour!

#727 csho

csho
        • 1,007 posts
        • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:16 AM

My FI is wearing a suit from Le Chateau. He's just wearing the vest and pants with a tie. The groomsmen will be wearing the same pants and their own white shirts, brown belt, and brown shoes! I think they are going to look so handsome!

Here's my FI attire.

#728 LKocelko

LKocelko
        • 350 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:01 AM

My husband did the same thing - everyone kept complimenting him on the vest look! Very laid back and beachy, while still formal :)

#729 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
          • 271 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by JHo2013 

Hey. Did you end up getting these suits? I couldn't really justify the price tag. So I got these cute linen Grey pants and white linen shirt from old Navy. Then I bought suspenders and bows ties off ebay and a hay from Zara and all that came up to the same cost of 1 etsy suit ( I dressed 2 boys) and got them baby toms to wear. Their mom loves the whole look!

I ended up not purchasing the linen suit from etsy. I too could not justify spending that much money on a baby's suit that he'll probably only wear once. So I ended up purchasing a cotton/linen pants from gymbooree's and suspender and bow tie from etsy (the bow tie was $20 which sucks but oh well). I haven't received the packages yet but hopefully it all fits and everything goes together because that will save me almost $100.

#730 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
            • 271 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:41 AM

Very nice! What color is that? I was thinking about going to Le Chateau but the store iss too far for everyone to travel to. So we ended up purchasing from JCrew (which broke our bank :( )

Originally Posted by csho 

My FI is wearing a suit from Le Chateau. He's just wearing the vest and pants with a tie. The groomsmen will be wearing the same pants and their own white shirts, brown belt, and brown shoes! I think they are going to look so handsome!

Here's my FI attire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users