Photo

Post Groom and GM attire

• Please log in to reply
798 replies to this topic

#461 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:12 PM

YEAh hun it is linen.... i think its a great suite, even with the shipping it comes under my price WOOOO HOOOOO

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Is it Linen Leigh?  I have heard other brides say they got great cheap suits at JC Penny.... Patrick wants a linen suit so if this is it I would be over the moon!!!!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#462 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:13 PM

I havent tackled them yet....but i really dont seeing it being hard to do little hot glue, ribbon, and some flowers!!

Originally Posted by Manda123 

LOVE the boutonneires! Such a great idea! How did you make those? Those are our wedding colours and I was thinking about including peacock feathers. I might need to steal this idea!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#463 Peach

Peach
      • 1,293 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:09 PM

Not sure if this has already been covered or if there is a better place to ask, but anyway.... 

He wants to wear linen pants (tan) and a white shirt, which I love the look of (we are going simple), and GM will probably be in something similar. It doesn't matter to me whether it is long or short sleeves. Would it be weird to have them wear bouts even though they are so casual? I think it might work but I am really not sure. Any suggestions?

#464 Chapa

Chapa
        • 88 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:50 AM

Here is what my husband and groomsman wore and we did bouts.

Not sure if this has already been covered or if there is a better place to ask, but anyway.... 

He wants to wear linen pants (tan) and a white shirt, which I love the look of (we are going simple), and GM will probably be in something similar. It doesn't matter to me whether it is long or short sleeves. Would it be weird to have them wear bouts even though they are so casual? I think it might work but I am really not sure. Any suggestions?

#465 SamLowel

SamLowel
          • Banned
          • 6 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:06 AM

I love the style...but how did you keep the linen pants from wrinkling?

#466 Peach

Peach
            • 1,293 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:23 AM

Thanks for posting this picture! I love that look and it is pretty much exactly what we are looking for!

Originally Posted by Chapa 

Here is what my husband and groomsman wore and we did bouts.

boys.jpg

#467 Chapa

Chapa
              • 88 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:32 AM

They were slightly wrinkly in those pictures, but my husband had his outfit steamed at the resort for a couple bucks. At most like $10.

Originally Posted by SamLowel 

I love the style...but how did you keep the linen pants from wrinkling?

#468 jlarruda

jlarruda
                • 201 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:35 AM

jcpenny actually has suits that are "linen look" but aren't linen, so they don't wrinkle.. its by stafford.. I think thats what we're going to buy.

#469 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:22 AM

these are the ones were getting as well....they look just like linen

Originally Posted by jlarruda 

jcpenny actually has suits that are "linen look" but aren't linen, so they don't wrinkle.. its by stafford.. I think thats what we're going to buy.

#470 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:25 AM

we are doing bouts as well, even though the linen is more on the casual side....i think youll be fine! i think it looks really nice with the bouts rather than without them

Originally Posted by Peach 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users