• Please log in to reply
798 replies to this topic

#341 JanineA

JanineA
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:31 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dianep
    has anyone purchased the Calvin Klein linen suit from Men's Warehouse?
    Men's Calvin Klein Cream Suit Separates Coat - Men's Wearhouse
    we looked at it this weekend and it seems like a good option. they didn't have FI's size so they had to order it (who doesn't have a 40L in stock?) so we need to see what it looks like when it fits him. but the suit (jacket and pants) are on sale right now for $250. the linen is nice and soft, and a tight weave so it seems pretty nice. just wondering if anyone has any experience with this particular suit.
    thanks!
    We are also going with this suit. When you purchase one suit you get the other for $100 which works out perfect for my FI and his groomsmen. He has 3 groomsmen so total each suit was really $150!! They will be wearing ivory linen shirts underneath which we purchase from Guayabera Shirt, The Guayabera Shirt Company
    The store is in my neighborhood and hands down they have some of the best linen anything in Miami! I still have to find ties for all of them.

#342 Girasole

Girasole
    • 757 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:39 PM

FI & I wanted casual so we found him a linen shirt and khaki linen pants...he loves it which I think is so important.
      Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#343 dianep

dianep
      • 532 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:06 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JanineA
        We are also going with this suit. When you purchase one suit you get the other for $100 which works out perfect for my FI and his groomsmen. He has 3 groomsmen so total each suit was really $150!! They will be wearing ivory linen shirts underneath which we purchase from Guayabera Shirt, The Guayabera Shirt Company
        The store is in my neighborhood and hands down they have some of the best linen anything in Miami! I still have to find ties for all of them.
        i'm glad that so many are happy with this suit! i've been looking everywhere for a tie for my guy, too. i found the perfect one, but it was $190! that's what i get for having orange in my wedding!:) someone shared a link with me yesterday for some great-looking and affordable ties. i was really pleased with the huge selection - and the prices ($15 for a hand-woven silk tie!!). i ordered a great orange paisley tie yesterday! Ties | Mens Ties | Discount Neckties | Silk Neckties | Mens Silk Neckties | Long Ties | Bow Ties | Cufflinks | Pocket Squares | Ascots
        http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
        and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#344 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
        • 307 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:25 PM

I just read this whole thread and I still dont know what I want my FI and Gm to wear! My bridesmaids dresses are coral but I think it might be too much to have the GM wear the same color.

#345 jaynreneewed

jaynreneewed
          • 184 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:16 PM

It is so hard to dress the guys- I wasn't sure what to put them in. There are some really good ideas here, thank you

#346 dianep

dianep
            • 532 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:20 PM

the tie i ordered from Ties | Mens Ties | Discount Neckties | Silk Neckties | Mens Silk Neckties | Long Ties | Bow Ties | Cufflinks | Pocket Squares | Ascots arrived today. i am so excited, and the orange paisley is absolutely perfect! i would definitely recommend them - especially for anyone who is having a difficult time finding what they need in stores.
              a handmade silk tie and fedex shipping for $23? yes please!
              http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
              and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#347 flipflop.tee

flipflop.tee
              • 519 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 05:54 PM

Here are my BOYS.......
                Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#348 aprilmay

aprilmay
                • 266 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:02 AM

Great thread! Thanks to everyone who posted pics..... any new ones out there??

#349 cindyshininger

cindyshininger
                  • 37 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 10:12 AM

We found our ties at Pennys (of all places) after looking "forever". Colors are fushia and orange, so the groom has a stiped fushia and the BM and father of the bride have orange striped, both the same pattern. PERFECT

#350 sap

sap
                    • 217 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:31 PM

I just purchased my GM pants from Jos A Banks (60% off today) just plain front khakis and their shirts are linen from Islandimporter.com, they won't be wearing ties. FI was going to wear the same as groomsmen with maybe a jacket, but then I found a seersucker suit on Jos A Banks. We didn't want to spend $200 on his suit, but honestly, I think it will be nice to have him stand out from the groomsmen. So I'm hoping it fits well. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users