Photo

Post Groom and GM attire

• Please log in to reply
798 replies to this topic

#191 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
  • 5,466 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:02 AM

Its quite formal but if your dress is quite fancy too then it won't matter. If you were going to wear a really casual simple dress, it might look weird with him being so formal and you not. I think as long as you two 'match', you are good!

#192 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
    • Banned
    • 3,639 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:06 PM

Click the image to open in full size.
      Love Love this suit on my FI. It is a Calvin Klein 100% linen suit.

Click the image to open in full size.
      His shirt is actually short sleeve and a lighter blue but you get the gist of it :)

#193 koolatta

koolatta
      • 321 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 11:17 PM

I love the look MegaShay. i am looking for khakis with a khaki suit vest to go with it to no avail...any suggestions??
        http://tickers.Ticke....4ed2/event.png

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#194 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
        • 148 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:43 PM

When did you pick out / purchase the wedding attire for your groom and groomsmen? I'm not sure when I should do this. Do I wait until it gets closer to the wedding or start now??

#195 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
          • 148 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 07:12 PM

I am thinking the same idea for our groomsmen: a light long sleeved shirt and possibly going with grey or tan pants. My fiance will probably wear the same thing but will have a light jacket also. We are definitely not going to rent any suits/ tuxes. I think it is too much of a hassle to rent them and have to return them when we are not going completely formal since it is a beach wedding. I'm sure I can buy these items anytime but was just curious as to when everyone else did this.

#196 koolatta

koolatta
            • 321 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 07:48 PM

I'm going for a similar look and am hoping to get the groomsmen outfits by the end of the month. The groom already has his outfit (in the second store we went into - guys are so easy..lol) Our wedding is in November and also figured it would be easier to find clothes in the summer
              http://tickers.Ticke....4ed2/event.png

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#197 kpuckrin

kpuckrin
              • 258 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:25 PM

I'm in this boat too. We're getting married in Jan 2010. We've been searching for a tan coloured suit for my hubby to be but haven't had much luck to date. We're only having one groomsman, so we're just going to ask him to wear tan coloured pants and a white shirt. I'm sure he's already got some of his own.

#198 Jess

Jess
                • 4,455 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:43 PM

We got our GM wear at Express. The guys are wearing suit pants, vest, dress shirt, and tie...we are going a little dressier since our ceremony is in a Church

#199 DRB

DRB
                  • 647 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:51 PM

We just bought FH's suit. We figured that it would be easier to find in the summer. We lucked out since Club Monaco was having a sale on white linen suits (FH wanted something a bit dressier but still slightly casual...if that makes sense).

#200 stefnicole

stefnicole
                    • 544 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 11:27 PM

We had no GM, but we bought DH's attire in April for our May 29 wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users