Photo

Post Groom and GM attire

• Please log in to reply
798 replies to this topic

#151 Chris & Holly

Chris & Holly
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:08 PM

Can anyone tell me the best place to shop for linen attire.
    The groom will be wearing all white.
    I would like the groomsmen to wear a coral color linnen top with kacki colored linen pants. I have a feeling the groom will be easy, but i'm not sure about the coral colored linen tops.

#152 lgarner83

lgarner83
    • 530 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:44 PM

We just found my FI's outfit today! The GM will be wearing the same thing but FI will be the only one wearing a boutineire to stand out a bit. We were originally going to go with all white for him but we both loved how he looked in the blue. We found both pieces at H&M :)
      Click the image to open in full size.

#153 zorlack76

zorlack76
      • 259 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:15 PM

I know a lot of people shop at Wedding Tropics online. They have a great assortment of shirts (long sleeve and short sleeve.) They have customized as well as already made shirts. As for pants, they only do custom pants to the best of my knowledge, so whatever you do, make sure your measurements are accurate.

#154 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
        • 1,681 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:23 PM

I think a lot of girls are using Beach Wedding Attire: Drawstring Linen Pants, Cotton & Linen Shirts, Shorts - Island Importer

#155 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:26 PM

Did you check the following thread? SO much information in there
            http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t1058

#156 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
            • 657 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:28 PM

I found all my FI stuff at Macys. Cubavera was the brand of suit we got it was a all white linen suit and was 30% (all of cubavera was 30% off) off this past weekend. They also have the other linen pants you are looking for. My FI is wearing a Aqua linen shirt and it Tommy Hilfigre. They had a bunch of diff color. I think they had a coral colored one. I think those were 15% off as well. I looked on line alot, but i kinda found it hard to find linen shirt in diff colors on line and Macys really did have a good amount in the story. Hope that helps
              Jennifer
              Cory & Jennifer
              March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#157 litl_april

litl_april
              • 351 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:19 AM

I'm curious if there's anyone on here who have huskier men in their party who have found some nice linen pants? FI and I originally found some we really liked at Kohls but they don't have sizes large enough for my brother! Anyone who could help out, it would be greatly appreciated!

#158 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:43 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by litl_april
                  I'm curious if there's anyone on here who have huskier men in their party who have found some nice linen pants? FI and I originally found some we really liked at Kohls but they don't have sizes large enough for my brother! Anyone who could help out, it would be greatly appreciated!
                  yes we just went thru this ourselves! it's so difficult with larger sizes in your wedding party (everything i found that i loved only came up to 2X, or it was VERY expensive!). we ended up finding natural-colored linen pants at K&G (K&G Fashion Superstore) ... they were only about $15!!! AND, the same brand of pants (same color too) also came in boys' sizes, so our ringbearer's pants match the groomsmen! then we ended up with red shirts we found in jc penney's big & tall section (they are having a huge sale, buy 1 get 1 for .88 cents)! this all was just this past weekend, so the sales are likely still on! good luck!

#159 litl_april

litl_april
                  • 351 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:50 AM

Wow, thanks for such a fast response Lisa!! There's not a K&G here but we're planning to go somewhere that I found there is one so I'll definately be checking that out! Thank you!

#160 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:58 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by litl_april
                      Wow, thanks for such a fast response Lisa!! There's not a K&G here but we're planning to go somewhere that I found there is one so I'll definately be checking that out! Thank you!
                      lol i need to get a life and go to bed already! it's almost 3am here and i'm still on BDW. keep thinking i'm not stressed out, but yet i can never sleep, *sigh* ... hope i was at least helpful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users