• Please log in to reply
798 replies to this topic

#141 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
  • 657 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:16 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christinamaria22
    My (sister) actually purchased a GREAT linen suit for Macys on sale 100 bucks Cubavera.......... its a nice color lightweight... good deal!
    We were in FL. this past week and I thought it would be great to look for a linen suit there. We found the same brand Cubavera. My FI looked it we are going with the white linen suit with a colored button up dont know which color yet. We also found a Perry Ellis suit, but it was a lot more and the FI like the cheaper one better anyways.
    Cory & Jennifer
    March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#142 Ayita

Ayita
    • 861 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:25 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Blkatz
      oohh-where are your groomsmen's outfits from?
      If you're asking me - not sure cause you asked J2K just above - they are from The Havanera Co., and I found them on sale (yeah !) at JC Penney - 29.99$ each piece (shirt, trousers). They are all linen and the pants are draw string. Very good quality too, I must say.

#143 Ayita

Ayita
      • 861 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by lgarner83
        Does anyone else find shopping for the groom/GM's attire wayyyy more difficult than bridesmaids/yourself? This is so frustrating to me! We don't want to order anything online because FI's build is one where he actually needs to try things on (short with muscular build) because most shirts are way too long for him. We are finding that this really cuts down the options!
        You should not cut down options for this ! If you get a shirt that is too long, just go to your tailor and have it shortened. DH did that for 2 of his shirts and it worked out pretty well.

Also, weddingtropics do all their shirts customized (everything : length too !). You really take all the measures and really get a custom shirt. They ahve good stuff you should check it out !

#144 lgarner83

lgarner83
        • 530 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:08 AM

I'll definitely keep this in mind, thank you! Is wedding tropics an American site?

#145 Ayita

Ayita
          • 861 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:27 AM

Yes !

Beach Wedding Shirts: Mens Unique Linen Shirt styles all fully Customizable

#146 Ayita

Ayita
            • 861 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:28 AM

Yes !

Beach Wedding Shirts: Mens Unique Linen Shirt styles all fully Customizable

#147 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
              • 612 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:58 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Ayita
                There we go ! We found DH's suit this week-end :

Click the image to open in full size.

Not sure yet about the shirt... linen for sure, but debatting the color : white ? Darker pink ? Purple ?

And here are what the groomsmen are wearing :

And the ring bearer :)

We also have a best woman but I don't think this thread is appropriate for dresses, lol !

I think someone else asked you, but I didn't see if there was a response, but where did you get your shirts!! I love them!
                ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
                My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#148 Ayita

Ayita
                • 861 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:31 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by J&MWedding
                  I think someone else asked you, but I didn't see if there was a response, but where did you get your shirts!! I love them!
                  There was a response but I can answer again they are from The Havanera Co. and I got them at JC Penney (in store, not online). In Houston they are currently on sale (have been since already more than a month).

#149 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
                  • 248 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:18 PM

Hi Ladies just wanted to let you guys know Perry Ellis Outlets has 100% linen suits for 100$ they are really nice and great quality!!! We bought it in Jersey Gardens NJ but Im pretty sure they should be in other Perry Ellis outlets.
                    <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#150 FutureMrsBane

FutureMrsBane
                    • 32 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:33 PM

They will be in tan tuxes, black shirts, and funky ties. Brandon will most likely be in the same but he may have a white tux instead of tan.

Dreams Do Come True
                      Brandon and Heather
                      May 21st or 28th, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users