Photo

Post Groom and GM attire

• Please log in to reply
798 replies to this topic

#101 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:13 PM

I just wanted to say those are great shirts.. I tried looking around and couldn't find anything! Im sorry!

#102 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:16 PM

Shell we ordered custom made shirts from weddingtropics.com they have a lot of different styles they can make you. Maybe you can find one just like that. And you get to pick out the style of the collar, if you want long/short sleeves, etc. Definately check out their site. And i think they have another site that's all shirts that arent custom made they might have something like them on there too. goodluck
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#103 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:01 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
        Shell we ordered custom made shirts from weddingtropics.com they have a lot of different styles they can make you. Maybe you can find one just like that. And you get to pick out the style of the collar, if you want long/short sleeves, etc. Definately check out their site. And i think they have another site that's all shirts that arent custom made they might have something like them on there too. goodluck
        ok, I will check them out, thank you!

#104 Cattie

Cattie
        • 594 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:00 AM

Shell, I just ordered 4 shirts from this site.

Beach Wedding Shirts | Guayaberas, Linen Pants, Boys Linen Shirts, Mexican Wedding Shirts.

They have up to 3xl. For all 4 I think it came to $176 or so plus it was free shipping. They have a bunch of different shirts.

#105 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:30 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Cattie
            Shell, I just ordered 4 shirts from this site.

Beach Wedding Shirts | Guayaberas, Linen Pants, Boys Linen Shirts, Mexican Wedding Shirts.

They have up to 3xl. For all 4 I think it came to $176 or so plus it was free shipping. They have a bunch of different shirts.
            oh, thank you, I am looking right now!

#106 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
            • 1,681 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:44 PM

Shelley-I can't find anything like that, but I know that Tommy Bahama makes great beachy mens shirts =) Good Luck!

#107 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
              • 382 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 01:02 AM

We finally found the GM's attire and it has a funny story to go along. My mom and I had been ordering things offline from Macys, Old Navy, Nordstroms, etc. because my FI really isn't a shopper. Well he wasn't liking anything and finally said just take me to a store! I thought okay I will take you, you will hate it and we will get no where. Well today we went to Macy's and within 15 minutes he found everything!! His shirt, the GM's shirts and pants for everyone. Plus everything was on sale, we made calls to all 7 of his GM's including one in Trinidad to get sizes and now we have everything!

That is one BIG check off the to-do list.

1st picks is FI's shirt: it is a Cubavera (excuse the David tag, I am trying to stay organized)
                Click the image to open in full size.

Plain white for the GM's: They are Alfani

Khaki Linen pants for all: They are Cubavera

#108 drtracy

drtracy
                • 436 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 01:57 AM

My FI and GM are wearing the same pants as posted above (from Macy's too!)

My FI is wearing this shirt, but in white (we think we're about 90% sure)

The BMs are wearing coral dresses.

#109 DarcyJAde

DarcyJAde
                  • 305 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:02 PM

Our colors are pool blue and chocolate brown. The girls are wearing blue dresses. I thought the fiancee should wear a chocolate suit (having a hard time finding) not sure about the GM. We went to Macy's the other day and saw Blue dress shirts. Do you think that would go with brown pants for the GM, or is that too much blue. We would like the FI to definitely wear a suit (with a blue tie) and keep the GM more casual.Any suggestions?
                    http://img.weddingco...r/8vbdydmgt.png

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGP
                    [/SIGPIC] 40 PEOPLE BOOKED!!!

#110 Jess

Jess
                    • 4,455 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:59 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by DGG
                      We're also looking for gray suits - they had some in Men's Warehouse but we didn't love any of them. Several stores told us they'd get linen suits in the end of Feb, but no one seemed hopeful that they would have gray.. so we'll see..
                      Let me know if you have any better luck :)
                      yeah I'm still not having much luck either!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users