Jump to content

Recommended Posts

i really like the coloured shirt! did you get the suite all together...or were they separate? and how much did it come to?
 

Originally Posted by janette34 View Post

Here is my FI suit, purchased from Le Chateau.

100_0245.JPG



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Definitely do bouts, why not!!! Lots of grooms and GM dont do full suits and still do bouts!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Peach View Post

Not sure if this has already been covered or if there is a better place to ask, but anyway.... 

He wants to wear linen pants (tan) and a white shirt, which I love the look of (we are going simple), and GM will probably be in something similar. It doesn't matter to me whether it is long or short sleeves. Would it be weird to have them wear bouts even though they are so casual? I think it might work but I am really not sure. Any suggestions?



 


They come as separate, jacket is like $175 and pants are about $80 I think... I went to check them out yesterday (Le Chateau Suits), the prices are online too if I am wrong!!!!!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

i really like the coloured shirt! did you get the suite all together...or were they separate? and how much did it come to?
 



 

 

Picked up FIs white linen shirt while I was in the states, now we just need his suit.  I got a Michael Kors shirt exactly what he wanted for $22!!!!!!! It was a great deal and MK is one of my fav designers!!!!!
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I really like this! It's formal looking but not so over the top that it will be uncomfy on the beach! Great choice!
 

Originally Posted by janette34 View Post

Here is my FI suit, purchased from Le Chateau.

100_0245.JPG



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I love this!! This is what my FI wants, but he was thinking of him in white and gm's in light blue. I hadn't thought of the long sleeve vs. short sleeve. Are they just regular white buttom downs, or linen button downs? We tried looking into guayabera's (mexican wedding shirts) they're pretty pricey if they are good in quality. You can find them cheap, but I dont know if they're well made. So , still undecided...

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chapa View Post

Here is what my husband and groomsman wore and we did bouts.

 

boys.jpg

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For FI we went with a long sleeved linen shirt but it has the tabs to roll up the sleeves if that makes sense? I think it is such a great look, casual but still dressy!

 

Not sure for the GM if we are going to go with long, short or the same sleeves.  We are thinking doing navy shirts to match the girls dresses... what do you think or should we stick with the white and khaki look?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


i like the navy idea personally, this way partrick stands out as the groom and the |GM match the girls, thats what were doing ...... did you like the pants at le chateau? or do you think i should get the ones aat jc penny?

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

For FI we went with a long sleeved linen shirt but it has the tabs to roll up the sleeves if that makes sense? I think it is such a great look, casual but still dressy!

 

Not sure for the GM if we are going to go with long, short or the same sleeves.  We are thinking doing navy shirts to match the girls dresses... what do you think or should we stick with the white and khaki look?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Chapa View Post

 

Here is what my husband and groomsman wore and we did bouts.

 

boys.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

I really like this! I want to borrow this idea for my friend.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Thanks Leigh, that's what I think too and since I have the white dress I think it would be nice for him to stand out from his guys too!!  It was actually Patrick's idea so that was fun!  I didn't mind the Le Chateau pants but found them pricey.  I still remember le chateau as disposable clothing and find it hard to wrap my head around paying almost $100 for a le chateau pants.  We have another BIG problem when buying pants for Patrick.... he's a hockey player so has quite muscular legs particularly through the thighs (hed prolly kill me for posting this but I am sure there are other Brides with Hockey FIs that have the same problem!)  so I knew the le chateau pants owuldnt fit him... he can't wear a slim fit leg for sure!!! Worth checking out though Leigh!!!  I just think we can find cheaper pants....

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post


i like the navy idea personally, this way partrick stands out as the groom and the |GM match the girls, thats what were doing ...... did you like the pants at le chateau? or do you think i should get the ones aat jc penny?



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×