Jump to content

Recommended Posts


YEAh hun it is linen.... i think its a great suite, even with the shipping it comes under my price WOOOO HOOOOO

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

Is it Linen Leigh?  I have heard other brides say they got great cheap suits at JC Penny.... Patrick wants a linen suit so if this is it I would be over the moon!!!!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I havent tackled them yet....but i really dont seeing it being hard to do little hot glue, ribbon, and some flowers!!

Originally Posted by Manda123 View Post

LOVE the boutonneires! Such a great idea! How did you make those? Those are our wedding colours and I was thinking about including peacock feathers. I might need to steal this idea!

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this has already been covered or if there is a better place to ask, but anyway.... 

He wants to wear linen pants (tan) and a white shirt, which I love the look of (we are going simple), and GM will probably be in something similar. It doesn't matter to me whether it is long or short sleeves. Would it be weird to have them wear bouts even though they are so casual? I think it might work but I am really not sure. Any suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is what my husband and groomsman wore and we did bouts.

 

boys.jpg

 

Originally Posted by Peach View Post

Not sure if this has already been covered or if there is a better place to ask, but anyway.... 

He wants to wear linen pants (tan) and a white shirt, which I love the look of (we are going simple), and GM will probably be in something similar. It doesn't matter to me whether it is long or short sleeves. Would it be weird to have them wear bouts even though they are so casual? I think it might work but I am really not sure. Any suggestions?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for posting this picture! I love that look and it is pretty much exactly what we are looking for!


 

Originally Posted by Chapa View Post

Here is what my husband and groomsman wore and we did bouts.

 

boys.jpg

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They were slightly wrinkly in those pictures, but my husband had his outfit steamed at the resort for a couple bucks. At most like $10.

 

Originally Posted by SamLowel View Post

I love the style...but how did you keep the linen pants from wrinkling?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jcpenny actually has suits that are "linen look" but aren't linen, so they don't wrinkle.. its by stafford.. I think thats what we're going to buy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

these are the ones were getting as well....they look just like linen
 

Originally Posted by jlarruda View Post

jcpenny actually has suits that are "linen look" but aren't linen, so they don't wrinkle.. its by stafford.. I think thats what we're going to buy.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we are doing bouts as well, even though the linen is more on the casual side....i think youll be fine! i think it looks really nice with the bouts rather than without them
 

Originally Posted by Peach View Post

Not sure if this has already been covered or if there is a better place to ask, but anyway.... 

He wants to wear linen pants (tan) and a white shirt, which I love the look of (we are going simple), and GM will probably be in something similar. It doesn't matter to me whether it is long or short sleeves. Would it be weird to have them wear bouts even though they are so casual? I think it might work but I am really not sure. Any suggestions?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×