Shell we ordered custom made shirts from weddingtropics.com they have a lot of different styles they can make you. Maybe you can find one just like that. And you get to pick out the style of the collar, if you want long/short sleeves, etc. Definately check out their site. And i think they have another site that's all shirts that arent custom made they might have something like them on there too. goodluck

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
Shell we ordered custom made shirts from weddingtropics.com they have a lot of different styles they can make you. Maybe you can find one just like that. And you get to pick out the style of the collar, if you want long/short sleeves, etc. Definately check out their site. And i think they have another site that's all shirts that arent custom made they might have something like them on there too. goodluck
ok, I will check them out, thank you! bunny_4.gif

We finally found the GM's attire and it has a funny story to go along. My mom and I had been ordering things offline from Macys, Old Navy, Nordstroms, etc. because my FI really isn't a shopper. Well he wasn't liking anything and finally said just take me to a store! I thought okay I will take you, you will hate it and we will get no where. Well today we went to Macy's and within 15 minutes he found everything!! His shirt, the GM's shirts and pants for everyone. Plus everything was on sale, we made calls to all 7 of his GM's including one in Trinidad to get sizes and now we have everything!

That is one BIG check off the to-do list.

1st picks is FI's shirt: it is a Cubavera (excuse the David tag, I am trying to stay organized)

Click the image to open in full size.

Plain white for the GM's: They are Alfani

Khaki Linen pants for all: They are Cubavera

Our colors are pool blue and chocolate brown. The girls are wearing blue dresses. I thought the fiancee should wear a chocolate suit (having a hard time finding) not sure about the GM. We went to Macy's the other day and saw Blue dress shirts. Do you think that would go with brown pants for the GM, or is that too much blue. We would like the FI to definitely wear a suit (with a blue tie) and keep the GM more casual.Any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGG View Post
We're also looking for gray suits - they had some in Men's Warehouse but we didn't love any of them. Several stores told us they'd get linen suits in the end of Feb, but no one seemed hopeful that they would have gray.. so we'll see..
Let me know if you have any better luck :)
yeah I'm still not having much luck either!