Post Groom and GM attire

NICE Tori! I love how casual but uniformed the guys are and the girls' are wearing dresses they can def wear again after the wedding! Cute!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

We dont have our professional pictures yet but here is one of our groomsmen and our entire wedding party so you can see the grooms outfit.

Groomsmen

-shirts mexx

-pants old navy

-flip flops Panama Jack (TJ Maxx)

Groom

-suit international clothiers

-shoes perry ellis

-shirt michael kors

groomsmen outfits - wedding.jpg

wedding party - wedding.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So I ordered my FI a suit from studiosuits. The pants were no good. the rise was way too short. After back and forth emails with them they do not take returns and they would not exchange them because that is their normal rise. so i ordered another pair of pants custom and one pair for the best man. They came and they are okay. i am not impressed and now the stores are getting in linen suits that are really nice but I am already $300 in so I want him to just wear the suit with a button down short sleeve silk shirt or linen but untucked because he has a bit of a belly lol but he won't hear of an untucked shirt with a jacket so he bought a pink Robert Graham long sleeve shirt to wear with the pants. I am really not happy but it's the only decision he made so whatever. I have been trying to find pics of untucked shirts with suit jackets but I really can't so maybe he is right lol. another dilemma is shoes. He wants casual slip on shoes no socks needed. any suggestions?
mens-suits-summer-fashion.jpgtropical dark beige linen.gifsuit but in the darker color

robert graham shirt.jpgpink shirt with those dark beige pants????

That sucks they don't take returns. :( Maybe you can take the hem out to make them longer?? My FI & the groomsmen are wearing kaki pants which look maybe a little bit lighter then those pants with a pink button down. (Fi is wearing white shirt) he wants them to all to roll the sleeves up & have all the shirts untucked. At first I was like really but then he put it on & it was casual yet still dressy. (their entire outfits are from Express)  With that said, I don't think your FIs outfit will be bad at all. Plus the jacket will cover most of the untucked shits! And don't forget their jackets will most likely be coming off right after the ceremony. My FI also wants slip on shoes..he actually wants white boat shoes lol but can't find them.

Here are our final result of grooms and groomsmen attire.

Groomsmen shirts and pants are from Le Chateau

Groom has the same pants, his shirt is Hugo Boss (it was white, and my dress was Ivory and it worked).

We just told them to wear brown sandals.

Hubby and I went shopping to find some pants together, then had the best man come in and try them on - and discovered the shirts.

Hubby went on his own and found his shirt and shoes (I didn't even have to harass him, I was so proud). :)

peeps.jpg

flowers.jpg

• 3 months later...

Ok Ladies, i have a dilemma:never thought that guys outfit will more difficult then getting girls dresses! So i got awesome pants/vest for GM Bone color linen look from JCP my dress is light ivory and girls dress is pool blue from Davids Bridal. What color dress shirt i should have GM wear it under it?we went from light ivory, to black, to not knowing which one. its really hard to find the right color that wont clush with the vest, and not make my dress look dirty color. Please HELP!!!!!!

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=1dd5466&submit%20search.y=0&Ntt=bone&SearchString=bone&Ne=4+840+877+878+5+961+6+29+3+579+963+1014+1031+8+587+15+12+1011+598+11+506+10+23+585+969+596+1022+586+1007+879+968+1027+18+904+903+833+1545&hdnOnGo=true&NOffset=0&submit%20search.x=0&Nao=0&N=4294959029&SO=0&PSO=0&CmCatId=searchresults

So I think the drawstring linen pants from Old Navy are different from last year!! :-( They have weird seams by the knees and they don't have the "sand" color. I don't really like the other linen pants they have either-- not drawstring and pockets in the back. We don't really want to spend more the $30/pair being that we are paying for them all. UGH!!

I LOVE this look!!! This is exactly what I am going for. I am contemplating having my FI wear a jacket for the ceremony though but I'm concerned about the Mexican summer heat. Also, I am glad to see someone else with a peacock theme!!!! msnwink.gif I bet your wedding was beautiful. I would love to see some of your photos.

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

here is what my FI will be wearing, plus im doing a DIY peacock boutonniere for him and either a boat shoe, or sandals .. not sure yet. The suit is from JCPENNY all in total it will cost 120.00 of course not including shipping lol

0900631b81b09789M.jpgboutonnere idea.jpg