Photo

Anyone know anything about grand mayan los cabos??

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 CaboBride

CaboBride
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 11:13 PM

Hi All...

So I'm looking at possibly getting married at the Grand Mayan in Los Cabos and was wondering if anyone has any information about it?? I can't seem to find any on the forum.

#2 liznsergio

liznsergio
    • 400 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 11:36 PM

Hi there! I'm getting married in Cabo as well, in June 2010 :o)...We are hoping to book our wedding at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach.

I haven't seen much about GRand Mayan on the forum either but it looks amazing. Have you been to the resort? Is it near the airport?

#3 CaboBride

CaboBride
      • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:41 PM

I'm not 100% of the location, my in-laws to be have a time share at the Grand Mayan as well as the Westin, the Grand Mayan, so we are looking at those two places for our wedding....

#4 W&E

W&E
        • 24 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 10:23 PM

While I didn't get married there, (I got married at the El Encanto in San Jose Del Cabo) I did honeymoon at the Grand Mayan and it was wonderful, it would be a beautiful place for a wedding!!

#5 drmegan

drmegan
          • 11 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 04:46 PM

I'm also looking at The Grand Mayan in Los Cabos for our wedding, November 2010 but am frustrated that there aren't any reviews on it anywhere! The site looks beautiful. Alternatively we're looking at Dreams and the Riu, photographers blogs have been a great source for real pictures but i haven't come across the GM in any...yet

#6 Rebekah4005

Rebekah4005
            • 15 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 06:40 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by liznsergio
              Hi there! I'm getting married in Cabo as well, in June 2010 :o)...We are hoping to book our wedding at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach.

I haven't seen much about GRand Mayan on the forum either but it looks amazing. Have you been to the resort? Is it near the airport?

Hey! We're looking at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach for our July 2010 wedding. I've just gotten very preliminary/general information from them so far. Are you looking to go the whole "sit-down-dinner-type reception" route? That's all the info I've gotten and we don't want that at all. Maybe a cocktail hour with appetizers but we really just want something low-key and casual.

Rebekah

#7 Patti

Patti
              • 555 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:54 PM

I've only been to the Westin, which was very nice. Good luck with your search.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users