Photo

Rhonda's El Dorado Royale Review (Wedding 5.02.09)

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 sarahardwick

sarahardwick
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 07:09 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by allisonmpls
    We booked the casita and gazebo 55! So excited!! :-)
    Thanks for sharing.. We get married at EDR on May 6th.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. We are on crunch time and still not sure on what our plan is.

#32 hiccups

hiccups
    • 224 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 11:02 PM

Congrats!!! Pics are beautiful!

#33 Jodi20

Jodi20
      • 4 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:56 AM

Hi! We're being married on May 20, 2010 at the EDR so it's so nice to talk to you all! Our dilemma right now is that we aren't having a private reception (we only have 5 guests). But we do want a first dance and a father-daughter dance. EDR said they would let us do that at the gazebo directly after the ceremony but we're afraid the Ipod thing might be a little tacky. Rhonda, you seem pretty classy to me so what did you think about the Ipod on the beach thing? was it nice?

#34 Rhonda

Rhonda
        • 270 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:38 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jodi20
          Hi! We're being married on May 20, 2010 at the EDR so it's so nice to talk to you all! Our dilemma right now is that we aren't having a private reception (we only have 5 guests). But we do want a first dance and a father-daughter dance. EDR said they would let us do that at the gazebo directly after the ceremony but we're afraid the Ipod thing might be a little tacky. Rhonda, you seem pretty classy to me so what did you think about the Ipod on the beach thing? was it nice?
          Jodi,
          I don't think the Ipod is tacky at all, but, I understand your concern. We used the Ipod for the ceremony and it turned out great! Keep in mind, EDR is very professional and they have all the right equipment to make it just what you want. Good luck! :)

#35 hermosahoops

hermosahoops
          • 199 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:16 PM

Wow, you have really pretty hair! I like that you left it down for the wedding and didn't pull it up into and updo. Thanks for posting the review. Everything sounded lovely!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users