Newbie here

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 06:42 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#12 DanielleB1978

• 30 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:13 PM

I love that there are guys on this board! I think it is so sweet that you are helping your FI with planning!

And it's kind of ironic that your name is Elvis. I was listening to the radio just yesterday and they were talking about the latest top baby names and how Elvis was in the top 100...the radio guys were saying that they didn't know how it could be in the top b/c it seems like you never meet an Elvis. Well...nice to "meet" you Elvis! I know that was totally off wedding topic :) Happy planning!

#13 djelvisp

• 19 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:16 PM

Thanks everyone for the welcome. There is so much information on this site, it's great. I look forward to the great amount of advice and insight I'll be receiving from you all. I'll keep you posted.

#14 michellepicksbrent

• 1,448 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:26 PM

Welcome to the forum Elvis! Good luck and happy planning!

#15 djelvisp

• 19 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Tlseege
            Welcome Elvis!! Don't worry, you aren't the only guy on this site. We have a lot of male vendors, but we also have a few awesome grooms who really add a whole lot to the forum and we love!! So, welcome aboard! I personally think it's awesome that you are able to help your fiance out with the planning!
            Now, Dreams Cabo... gorgeous. Great choice.
            Who are the two photographers? Is Juan one of them? He's seriously amazing!!
            I think we've decided on Juan. Almost all of the reviews on this site have been fantastic. His website photos are amazing also. I think the thing that really sealed the deal for us was his quick responses to emails and his professionalism. He seems to be on the ball, which doesnt surprise as that's what most have said.

#16 ~Stephanie~

• 3,347 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 12:37 PM

Hi Elvis! Welcome to the forum! You are not alone my friend, we have several grooms on here! We love men that get involved! Good Luck with your planning!

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#17 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
              • 381 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 02:27 PM

Great to see a guy active in the planning process! Welcome to the forum!

#18 Sascha Gluck Photography

Sascha Gluck Photography

• Insiders
                • 1,538 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:10 PM

Hi, welcome to the Forum and good luck with everything....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users