Sign in to follow this  
djelvisp

Newbie here

Hello all,

I am probably the only man on this site, which is slightly embarrassing! My fiancee is in grad school, so I have a little bit more time to spend on the net during the day.

Name: Elvis (yes, that's really my name)

Wedding Date: 5/8/10

Wedding Location: Dreams Los Cabos

This website has been a tremendous help to our planning so far. Our focus right now is finding the right photographer and entertainment. We have the photographer down to two and havent begun to look for entertainment. If anyone has any advice about ANYTHING, please don't hesitate to share.

Thanks,

Elvis

Welcome Elvis!! Don't worry, you aren't the only guy on this site. We have a lot of male vendors, but we also have a few awesome grooms who really add a whole lot to the forum and we love!! So, welcome aboard! I personally think it's awesome that you are able to help your fiance out with the planning!

Now, Dreams Cabo... gorgeous. Great choice.

Who are the two photographers? Is Juan one of them? He's seriously amazing!!

You are not the only male on this site, there are actually a couple grooms on this site. I think it is soooo awesome that you're helping with the planning process. My FI seems to have no opinion about anything, other than what's for dinner, LOL. Good luck & I hope you find the help your looking for.

Hiya Elvis - you're not alone, there's several guys running around here somewhere. I think it's cool you're taking on lots of the planning so your fiance can work on school. You'll find lots of helpful information here.

Congratulations on your engagement and Welcome!

Hola Elvis!

Welcome to the forum and congratulations, you are not the only man in the forum, and that´s great coming from you, Happy planning here you will find a lot of help from all the members :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • My wedding date is set for the next month but not found any wedding planner finally got one wedding planner. its very very help for my wedding arrangement thank you indian wedding company
    • What color is your wedding? You can go with warm autumn-inspired colors such as burnt oranges, dark reds, burgundy, bright yellows, like fall foliage   https://printsbery.com/invitations/wedding/burgundy   What planning have you guys done?  
    • We booked our wedding for April 2021 but the venue let us know at this time they are still implementing Covid measures so we should not have more than 50 guests, etc. We also made sure the contract had an "out" clause that would let us get a refund should the pandemic blow up again, or have the ability to reschedule without penalty.
    • I am having my wedding scheduled in November 2020. I am too much worried about how all the things will be managed in this pandemic situation. About everything like the guest list, preparations, my attire and all. The only thing I am relaxed is about finances. In Feb only me and my fiancé applied for the wedding loans. We have applied early because both of us are having bad credit we had a doubt that it will be approved or not. But our wedding loans with bad credit were timely approved and we have planned accordingly but now this pandemic has spoiled all our preparations. We are trying to be positive and trying to celebrate our new beginnings.
    • Welcome. I am a past Dreams Los Cabos bride. Please let us know if we can assist in any way. We have some great promotions (bride and groom fly free, comped rooms and upgrades).    info@wrighttravelagency.com
  • Topics