Photo

Cellulite Wrap??

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
  • 929 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:02 PM

Anyone ever done a cellulite wrap? I don't have much if any cellulite, but they are suppose to be good to detox & possibly loose some inches. Has anyone done one, or any wrap for that matter? I wonder if it's uncomfortable to be wrapped up like a mummy :), how long it takes, & what your results were. Thanks for your help!!!

#2 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:52 PM

I've done it - it is a waste of money to be honest...it takes like an hour...and yes it shows you lose inches but they will be back the next day - I think it just shows you lose some because you are wrapped up pretty tightly so you are going to show you've lost a couple inches.

They wrap you like a mummy and then you lay under this blanket thing for like 30 minutes.

And did nothing for the cellulite!

#3 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
      • 929 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:20 PM

Ok, good to know. I won't be wasting my $80 on this then!! I'll get a mani/pedi instead!!!

#4 jmb0902

jmb0902
        • 496 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:26 PM

Darn, I was hoping we would hear it would to miracles :)

#5 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
          • 929 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:29 PM

Yeah, I know, I was hoping the same. I have heard several people say that it does make you loose a lot of inches, but it does come back after a few days. So, I guess it would be good for an occasion where you need to fit into that little black dress or something.

#6 jmb0902

jmb0902
            • 496 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:38 PM

Hah well I guess we'll just have to all go back to the gym we find something, haha

#7 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
              • 929 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:43 PM

Yeah, I guess I can't get around working out everyday. There is no miracle cure to eating everything in sight & still staying in shape :)

#8 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:30 PM

There are different wraps though. I used to do a clay wrap quite frequently that really helped detox. If you're doing it to lose inches then you do have to do them more frequently then eventually you will keep the inches off. I quit going in and spending so much money on them. i do it at home now. I buy the clay from a spa company. I have wraps for them and every once in a while I will do one. The nice thing about doing it at home is you don't have to wrap your whole body. I'll do just my thighs (each wrapped individually), arms, hips, or waist. and sit under a heated blanket for an hour. They arent meant for you to lose several inches in one spot. When they say six inches, its an inch from your waist or 1/2" on thighs, the 6 inches is total all over your body.

I love em because I feel SO good afterwards. toxins make your body feel heavy and after a wrap I feel clean and light. kind of hard to explain

#9 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
                  • 929 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:32 AM

I might still do one, just for the purpose of detoxing. I think it's much overdue at this point!! :)

#10 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
                    • 427 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:46 PM

I had a co-worker lose about 15lbs from wraps. It was pretty amazing!!! The weight didn't come back but I'm not sure how often she does them.

Jess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users