Sign in to follow this  
Corvette79

OMG my Boudoir Proofs are in!!!! Help me pick which ones!

BTW for those of you that have not done your shoot yet, the best thing to bring is a really hot pair of heels, they made me feel super sexy and look awesome in the pics, i also brought a long strand of pearls, FI shirt & hat, bird cage veil, i wore simple CZ diamond studs that worked well with every outfit. I brought about 8 different outfits and the photographer and I worked together to pick my favorite outfit, FI fav outfit and also which ones would look great in pics.

Those shots are all great! I personally love the ones in full colour, you have a gorgeous skin tone and the shots in full colour are amazing! Congrats! Your FI is gonna flip!

They all came out amazing; I can't even choose which ones I like best. Your hair/makeup were both PERFECT!

I love the pictures with the little white lacy outfit, the bright pink and the ones of you laying down in just the sheet!

These are GREAT! I especially love how that hot pink POPS on you! So many awesome pics to choose from! Good luck narrowing it down, lol!!