Sign in to follow this  
Corvette79

OMG my Boudoir Proofs are in!!!! Help me pick which ones!

Hi Ladies! I woke up this morning and got the email to the link. I am super impressed with my photographers Macphail Photography from Langley, BC we did the shoot of friday May 8th and it is now May 13 and the proofs are ready, They made me feel so comfortable and were very professional I know my fiancee will just be super floored when he gets this on our wedding day!If you havent already dont a BD shoot you should do it! muscle.gif If you have any questions please ask but in the meantime please check it out and let me know what you think and which pics i should go with. I am having a hard time deciding on which pics to get in sepia, color & black & white. BTW the password is case sensitive.

Zenfolio | Macphail Photography | Corvette - Glamour

password: Romero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgarner83 View Post
So beautiful! They turned out great, and I love the idea of bringing in the parasol :)
Thanks! They actually had a bunch of different props but i LOVE the parasol for sure!

Great pics you look gorgeous and your FI is going to love these!. My favorites are 7, 44, 94, 96, 99, etc, etc, seriously...they are all terrific!! cheesy.gif