Can some create a monogram for me??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Candice

• 223 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 11:44 AM

Hello Ladies,

Well I have beeb TRYING so hard to make a mongoram and things just are not working out for me. I was wondering if anyone could make me one? I really love everyone's and realy want one for my own. Usually I am pretty creative but....on this project not so much!

Thanks so much,
    50 Adults & 5 Kids Booked!

#2 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 11:46 AM

there are some vendors on here like Becks and Sarah that can make you one. You should check out their websites.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#3 Married_In_Maui

• 929 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 11:57 AM

Contact Rebecca at Allurements by Rebecca. She was offering a free monogram to active BDW members, so maybe you will luck out & she will still be able to do one for you. She did ours (twice, as we had to change our destination 3 weeks before the wedding) & it is beautiful. You might do a search too b/c I know I saw another vendor who was offering a free monogram to BDW members. Good luck!!

#4 ~Jessica~

• Banned
        • 3,479 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:48 PM

I would use Rebecca too, she did an awesome job on mine and so many others! And even if she isn't offering the promotion I believe it is only $3.50 to have one created with your info which is worth it compared to the headache of trying to do it yourself!

#5 boscobel

• VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 04:45 PM

Have you tried searching on the forum and contacting one of the many vendors that offer monograms? That's were I would start, there are so many wonderful artists!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users