Sign in to follow this  
divadivine25

Shepard Hooks: They wont fit!!

those are pretty cool and would look great with rose balls. I was going to suggest maybe an extra long duffle bag. does anyone have one of them?

and just curious but why is {} used in the title of the thread, what does it mean? i'm not really on any forum websites and im clueless about this stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
and just curious but why is {} used in the title of the thread, what does it mean? i'm not really on any forum websites and im clueless about this stuff.
i was JUST going to ask this same question! What's with all of the {} in your posts - I just have to know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnR View Post
i was JUST going to ask this same question! What's with all of the {} in your posts - I just have to know!
LOL! I use the brackets as a quick way to identify my posts :..) No other reason, I post on the knot as well and they asked me that same thing...

I wonder if i can wrap them in parcel paper and take them as a carry on? Im sure they will fit in the overhead bin.

I emailed Chandlynn and wait patiently for an answer.

Hmmm yeah I second the golf club bag. Well you can try putting the base in your luggage and the pole in a garment bag if you are bringing one on board the plane. You may have to find out in advance if you can bring them on board.