Photo

Pastor York??? Anyone use his services?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 DarcyJAde

DarcyJAde
  • 305 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 12:57 PM

Does he use a microphone? Is it hard to hear on the beach?
    http://img.weddingco...r/8vbdydmgt.png

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGP
    [/SIGPIC] 40 PEOPLE BOOKED!!!

#22 BarbNHans

BarbNHans
    • 16 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:26 PM

Pastor Rick did our ceremony last week and he was great. Right on time, good humor, easy going, lovely man. Highly recommended over using the resort people for symbolic ceremonies.

#23 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
      • 350 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kandy
        My husband and I had Pastor York do our ceremony on May 9 at the dreams palm beach. Amazing does not do this man justice. We had 31 guests in tears during the most personal, emotional, spiritual, peaceful ceremony they had ever witnessed. Our ceremony involved 3 readings that he picked (but I could've changed but felt they were perfect) and lasted approx. 25 minutes. I would recommend him to anyone getting married in the DR. People stopped on the beach to hear his sermon. Complete strangers asked us if he was a family member or friend b/c it was so personal. USE HIM. DO NOT USE the wedding coordinator available at your resort. You will be disapointed as will your guests. Feel free to fire off more questions- I love this man!
        Hey Kandy:

I am getting married at Dreams Palm Beach in Aug 2010, can you contact me directly about your experience. My email is Misty.Mitchell@gmail.com. Thanks! I am also using Pastor York, he sent me a wonderful sample ceremony.

Misty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users