Photo

Beach Palace, Cancun Mexico wedding review

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 shae

shae
  • 308 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 09:53 PM

Thanks so much for your response! I'm having my doubts about this resort and might back out.....argghhh!

#12 Hitched

Hitched
    • 6 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:10 PM

Hi Ladies,

I am planning to have our wedding at the Beach Palace in September 2010. I have the contract and should be signing it this week. Soooo excited! I have been working with the wedding staff in the central office in Miami and they have been great, Diana in particular she gets back to me in a flash! Any recent brides in the forum that can provide some insight on their wedding selection, ceremony, etc? I would be very interested, specially if you have pictures!

Cheers,
      Rose

#13 mykidsmomtx

mykidsmomtx
      • 87 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:24 PM

Sounds beautiful!!

#14 jenjen181

jenjen181
        • 16 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:26 AM

Thank you so much for this review!  The Beach Palace came up after our TA sent it as an option for accommodations, and the wedding venue looks great. After your review, I'm 99% sure this will be our wedding location as well. Congratulations and can't wait to see the pics!

#15 echraide

echraide
          • 152 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:17 PM

Thanks for the review! Ever since hearing how Moon Place is pretty much a wedding factory, I've been having 2nd thoughts, but I love how neat and simple the Palace resorts look so I had hopes that Beach Palace may be more personal.

#16 Burlia

Burlia
            • 31 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 11:47 AM

Does anyone know if this resort still has no beach? I really want a wedding on the beach and they say it is an option. I am wondering if they have done improvements to the beach since the hurricane. It is kind of a make or break thing for me. We were thinking about Cozumel Palace until we found out it didn't have one.

#17 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
              • 324 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Burlia 

Does anyone know if this resort still has no beach? I really want a wedding on the beach and they say it is an option. I am wondering if they have done improvements to the beach since the hurricane. It is kind of a make or break thing for me. We were thinking about Cozumel Palace until we found out it didn't have one.

If you look on recent trip advisor reviews they make it sound like there is a beacg - I would also like to know if there is a beach here!

#18 shan0487

shan0487
                • 1,393 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:43 PM

thank you for your review, I will be checking out your photos shortly!

#19 AshleyNicole

AshleyNicole
                • 29 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:33 PM

There is a gorgeous beach at Beach Palace now! Was there in November planning our September wedding. You can message me if you would like a link to my site visit pics.

#20 shan0487

shan0487
                  • 1,393 posts
                  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:00 AM

Thanks for the info ashley!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users