Photo

Great Dyson deal!

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#11 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 07:28 PM

do you think it is best to wait and get the 'ball' one?

#12 whitni

whitni
    • 72 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:53 PM

I'm passing this along to my mom, she's been wanting to get a dyson for a while now but didn't want to spend $500.00 for one!

Thanks for sharing!

#13 Sloan

Sloan
      • 1,279 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:03 PM

We spent $750 (Canadian) on a Dyson Animal for pet hair. We've got a golden retriever and 3 cats + I have long hair and shed...hehe. Well worth the money. Best vaccuum ever. If it broke tomorrow, Id def. go right out and get another one.

#14 uconncruiser

uconncruiser
        • 102 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:17 PM

I'm another Dyson lover! I have 3 cats and it's amazing how much this vacuum picks up! I have had my Dyson animal over 4 years!

#15 pvbeachbride10

pvbeachbride10
          • 202 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:32 PM

Damnit, my Macy's card is expired so I can't get the discount.

#16 whitni

whitni
            • 72 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:35 PM

UPDATE: I just called and ordered it for my mom, after the discounts were applied and shipping/tax was included I only ended up paying $247.00!!!

If you call to order it by phone they won't let you use the promo code for your macy's card, but if you tell them "your friend" did it online then they'll be able to do it as well. That's what I did and it worked for me. :)

Thank you so much for sharing this!!

#17 staceysbride

staceysbride
              • 245 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:45 PM

OMG! I sure hope DFI says yes to this purchase! I've been wanting a Dyson forever....

I hear they are miracle workers for people with asthma and allergies

#18 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:24 PM

IT is amazing! I don't have an animal one but FSIL does (which is what i used to use before i bought mine) and it works just as good.

Alyssa I say go try pushing around one w/ a ball and see what you think. For christmas we bought the slim ball one for FMIL and I HATE it. I really feel like I don't have control over it, it just turns everywhere. W/ the regular I feel like it does what i want where and when and the ball is just kind of floppy. Thats just my opinion though.

#19 pvbeachbride10

pvbeachbride10
                  • 202 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:30 PM

I'm off to call my stepmom to see if she can order it for me and get the discount. They can't get my card renewed right away. Grrr. :)

#20 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                    • 2,777 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:34 PM

It should be $249 (as soon as you add it to the cart online it'll show $249.99) and w/ a macys card you get the extra 20% so about 199!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users