Sign in to follow this  
LadyP

I am such an AZZ (LONG)

BACKGROUND

I have been dating my boyfriend off and on since i was about 21. I am now 35+ we have 2 beautiful children 1 together. Any way Mother's day our son told his father that it was time to handle his business and get his mother a ring. So went went ring shopping. YEAsmile29.gifmuscle.gifsmile72.gif

I narrowed my search down to two rings. one is danty and sexy only about 1k and the other is large and sexy 2.5k He said the choice was mine.

HERE IS WHERE YOU COME IN

1. I CAN NOT remember the correct name of the ring maker (lack of a better name) it started with a R and it looked almost like rotini

2. Do I go large and sexy or danty and sexy. They both look fantabulous on my finger.

NOW I AM NOT GOING TO GET EXCITED UNTIL I ACTUALLY GET THE RING for those of you who know my history. But this is the !ST time we have moved forward with action and not just words

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS VENDOR.smile03.gifsmile03.gifsmile03.gifsmile03.gif

That's great! Congrats on taking a step in the right direction!

On the rings - I can't say for sure one way or the other without seeing pics. But I like big stones, so I would pick 2.5 carats over 1 anyday. But that's without seeing the rings in their settings or knowing the quality. Cuz a 1 carat clear is better then a 2.5 carat crappy. Kwim? Follow your heart!

Sorry I can't think of the ring designer - but I AM dying to see pics of the two!!! Any chance you can go out & take pics of them on your fingers!!huh.gif Just tell them that you need to get the opinions of your BDW girls!!! LOL

could it be ritani? :)

also, i saw go with whichever ring makes you feel the best, as long as your guy doesn't care which you choose!!

oh, and i second amanda.. definitely want to see pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMrsLewis View Post
YES I PUT AN O INSTEAD I BELIEVE IT IS HIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
That's great! Congrats on taking a step in the right direction!

On the rings - I can't say for sure one way or the other without seeing pics. But I like big stones, so I would pick 2.5 carats over 1 anyday. But that's without seeing the rings in their settings or knowing the quality. Cuz a 1 carat clear is better then a 2.5 carat crappy. Kwim? Follow your heart!
THE FIRST IS MARQUIS (SPELLING) CENTER STONE WITH 2 HEARTS ON EITHER SIDE TW 1K

THE SECOND IS MARQUIS CUT SURROUNDED WITH BAGETTES AND CROSSING THE BAND IS MORE BAGGETTES

now that i have the maker i can search them out for your help. I AM SOOOO EXCITED

Congrats on making progress!

(Where have you been by the way?!)

I'm more of a small and dainty ring girl myself, but if the clarity of the 2.5 stone is decent, I say go for the bigger rock girl! You deserve it.

i cant wait to see them. So is it 1k and 2.5k total for all the stones on each ring? like ring #1 with the marquis and 2 hearts is a total of 1k? or is the center 1k and you didnt count the sides?