53 replies to this topic

#51 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 01:29 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FutureMrsLewis
    I need a drink... Or to win the lottery... lol

Or both, since if you won the lottery there would be alcohol flowing in celebration!! haha

You will get married when it is right for you, no sense adding more stress for nothing!!
    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#52 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
    • 583 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:07 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nsbride2010
      Or both, since if you won the lottery there would be alcohol flowing in celebration!! haha
      This is true! lol

I think we've decided to push the wedding back to April 2011 (so two more months, no big deal) but Disney is NUTS in April so I've been told, which means we're switching... No more Disney wedding, Cuba here we come! lol But, since I've been looking at caribbean resorts, I now understand why everyone said Disney is so expensive. Because compared to all the other destinations, it is literally 10 times more! The wedding ceremony (just ceremony, no reception at all) is almost $5000 at Disney. It's $500 at some resorts, and that includes a heck of a lot more that Disney gives you... It's insane! So it looks like a Cuban wedding, and a Disney trip some other time, maybe for my birthday!

#53 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
      • 2,528 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 07:13 PM

Well hey there ya go!! You picked a good resort in Cuba, you have to be careful with some of them!! But Cuba is super easy to get married too, not a ton of translation and/or medical tests in country!
        Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#54 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
        • 583 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 08:20 PM

It took a while to find one, there are too freakin many of them! lol And I like that there aren't many medical tests and such, makes it a lot easier :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users