Photo

Hangover Kits Where to get them?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:41 AM

Does anyone know where I can get Hangover kits?

#2 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:58 AM

I'm not sure they sell them. I think many brides just made their own.

#3 annieanddaryl

annieanddaryl
      • 104 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 12:35 PM

Oh this is interesting. Do you guys have a list of what you put in them?

#4 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
        • 888 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:16 PM

Most put in some advil and something to settle the stomach, but you can be creative and add whatever you'd like. If you're looking to get really fancy, Lush has a product called "Too Drunk to F#@k" which is a shower emotibomb that helps soothe hangovers. LUSH -- Shower Products: Too Drunk...Emotibommb (shower bomb, mood enhancing, shower fizzy)

Below is one bride's DIY story for hangover kits.
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t40367

#5 Jodyann08

Jodyann08
          • 37 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 03:51 PM

I bought a packet of alkaseltzer and tylenol and made a cute little sticker with a pic that said hangover medicine. Simple and inexpensive

#6 trayce2222

trayce2222
            • 221 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 04:51 PM

I put a packet of advil, Imodium and a roll of tums in mine. I bought little pouches from the Dollar Tree and tags from Michael's and printed my own. This is what it looked like:
              Click the image to open in full size.

#7 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,513 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 07:04 PM

Did you do a search? I have seen lots of good ones on here.

#8 msjcastillo

msjcastillo
                • 86 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 10:45 AM

I plan on putting together my own hangover kits and found a site that sells first aid supplies in bulk. YoursTruly was able to verify that the site sold FDA approved meds (a concern that another BDW bride had) and would provide that info in writing. I copied the original post:

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by msjcastillo
                  In the event that buying first aid kits for OOT bags become too pricey, I found a site that sells refills for first aid kits:

First Aid Tablets & First Aid Medications...Wholesale to the Public Online!

These refills are much cheaper than the ones you would find at Staples or Costco AND gives you a greater variety of what you want in the first aid kit (i.e., antacid tablets, motion sickness tablets vs. 100 band aids, scissors & medical tape- which is useful at home but may not be something you want/need in an OOT bag). I'm going with this option when it's my turn!

#9 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
                  • 444 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 11:47 AM

I bought white favor boxes, individual packets of immodium and ibuprofen, powered Gatorade mix, and band-aids. I'm in the process of making a "Hangover Kit" label for each box using adhesive paper. The boxes are a little bigger than I remembered, so I may have to add another item or 2. Maybe some pepto and tums.

#10 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
                    • 734 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 11:49 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by trayce2222
                      I put a packet of advil, Imodium and a roll of tums in mine. I bought little pouches from the Dollar Tree and tags from Michael's and printed my own. This is what it looked like:
                      Click the image to open in full size.
                      This is such a cute idea..well to be honest I love everything you did...i read your thread and your wedding and ideas were amazing.
                      http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
                      http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users