Personalized Vows

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:45 PM

Cool...it shall remain a secret. Maybe I will roll them up like a little scroll...hmm if I get it together maybe I'll buy something pretty to display them on and have someone carry them down the aisle and place them on the alter until we need them.

Jen, I'm going from Mexico to Ocho Rios so I get back home June 12th or 13th I think...we have to share for sure! We're almost there!!!

#12 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:18 AM

Oh I like the scroll idea.. Hmm may have to steal that one. :-) Cain told me he's going to memorize his... I told him he is going to make me look bad.. lol

#13 soulmates

soulmates
      • 538 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 10:32 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TAMMYM
        Oh I like the scroll idea.. Hmm may have to steal that one. :-) Cain told me he's going to memorize his... I told him he is going to make me look bad.. lol
        That's what Jonathan said when I told him I was going to memorize my vows!!!

#14 DreaW

DreaW
        • Banned
        • 2,462 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 11:46 AM

Erik and I are going to do our own vows....but I'm not sure I'll write them out but says what's in my heart when I see him that day. I know I'll forget what I'll have to say and maybe be crying or laughing....but I can't write worth crap especially ahead of time....
          So I'm going to tell him everything I feel about him that day.

#15 pmkaraan

pmkaraan
          • 171 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

We are writing our own vows. I think I'll be emotional that day so I plan on writing it down so I won't forget what to say!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users