Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:57 PM

Congrats! His website looks great!

#12 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 09:00 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Future Mrs. Griffith
      Beth, his prices are great! He offers two packages. Pm me with your email address if you want his price list and I can send it to you!
      Congratulations on finding your photographer! I'm in the beginning stages now & you all are so right - it's ridiculously hard to find someone you can afford & whose pics/style you like. What's your experience been like in terms of cost & communication so far? Thanks!

#13 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
      • Banned
      • 3,479 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 12:55 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KarenM
        Congratulations on finding your photographer! I'm in the beginning stages now & you all are so right - it's ridiculously hard to find someone you can afford & whose pics/style you like. What's your experience been like in terms of cost & communication so far? Thanks!
        Thanks!! It was sooo hard to find someone I liked that fit into our budget. My fiance originally wanted to just use the resort photographer to save $$ since we are paying for everything ourselves. But then I told him how much the photos will mean to me so I started looking for a photographer we could afford and who I loved their pics. Everyone I emailed responded very quickly and were very nice. But most I eliminated right away due to $$. Only one offered to work with me to try to design a package in my budget and he is a vendor on here (Nathaniel Thompson), he was soo nice to work with but in the end it would still have been too much $$. I was really excited to find my photographer because he takes amazing photos and fit in my budget. And also I noticed in the Referral Forum a photographer was offering a special deal to BDW members! I would recommend just researching all photographers in your PV and also ones from home who would travel with you! Let me know if you need any help, I would be more than happy to help you find photographers in PV!

#14 autjo

autjo
        • 2,182 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 01:43 PM

I'm with Jessica on this one. We are on a tight budget, but still wanted great pictures. We booked Nate after researching for several months. A lot of the photographers on BDW aren't based in PV so the travel costs were killing the budget. As for communication with other PV photographers, emails took a couple of days and if you really want a quick response - call them. Most of the people spoke English and its a good chance to practice your Spanish

#15 Gr8ful

Gr8ful
          • 155 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 04:40 PM

Congrats! His pix look fabulous! It's so great to start making big decisions and checking them off the list!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users