• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 LadyP

LadyP
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 09:03 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mandm
    I can only have 19 points a day... and I did good for a few weeks... but felt like I was starving myself.
    I think I'll wait until closer to the time that I actually have to squeez into that size 6! lol
    How do the points works. Do they giver you a list of what each for is equal to.

#12 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 12:40 PM

They give you a slider, so you look at the nutrition facts on the package and take the calories, the fat, & the fiber, to determine the points. They do also list a lot of common foods and there point values in the book.

It might sound complicated but its actually really easy.

#13 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 01:17 PM

I have to read the box. This why I dont diet

#14 tvt

tvt
        • VIP Member
        • 4,812 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 01:25 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
          I swear when I saw this post I thought you were talking about only having 19 points on the forum! LOL. I need to get a life.
          Thats what I thought too!!

#15 Ashleigh

Ashleigh
          • 83 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:50 PM

This site has EVERYTHING!!! I am also doing WW! YEY!!!! I am so gald I was told about this site!!! I have said that so many times!!!! Any of you weigh in on Tuesdays?

#16 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:26 PM

I've been really bad with my WW the past week or so because I've been sick and just ate whatever I could get down my swollen throat, lol! But tomorrow I'm back on track.

I usually weigh myself on Fridays (I don't go to meetings) that way I weigh myself before the weekend starts which is typically a difficult time for me to stay on track, it usually works out well.

#17 brecluse

brecluse
              • 196 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 02:45 PM

Wow, since you don't have much to lose (really anything :) ), why not switch to the Core plan? I'm using it and I like it a lot better. You still have to deal with points a little, but basically they give you rules for what's "free" and what you have to use points for, but of course you have to watch portions.

Anyway, I like it better and so some of you guys getting less than 20 points might want to check it out.
                TTD :: Tortola, BVI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users