Photo

Only 19 points!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 mandm

mandm
  • 78 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:17 PM

I can only have 19 points a day... and I did good for a few weeks... but felt like I was starving myself.
    I think I'll wait until closer to the time that I actually have to squeez into that size 6! lol

#2 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:19 PM

Holy crap! That's nothing! I get 23 a day which at first I thought was bad, but then I found lots of super low point/or zero point snacks that fill you up.

But, yeah, if you're close to a 6 already I think you have some time to spare

#3 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:05 PM

Yeah, I was gonna say, 19 points, you really don't need to lose anything!

Tara is right though, load up on low point items, I've also been trying to eat less carbs so more protein and I have been soooo much less hungry. I eat fruit & yogurt for breakfast, cottage cheese or veggies & hummus for lunch, some type of protein & veggies for dinner, its been much easier! The carbs were killing me, I was always hungry!

#4 dragonfly

dragonfly
        • 1,820 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:06 PM

I don't understand is 19 or 26 points better?

If you are almost a size 6, then you must not need to lose much weight, I am a size 6, and I think that is a good place to be! Just eat healthy and exercise and I would think you should be fine.

Kelly~

#5 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
          • VIP Member
          • 2,861 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:47 PM

I dont get all this point stuff. I dont think I could ever do it!

#6 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:51 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by dragonfly
              I don't understand is 19 or 26 points better?

If you are almost a size 6, then you must not need to lose much weight, I am a size 6, and I think that is a good place to be! Just eat healthy and exercise and I would think you should be fine.

Kelly~

Kelly, the point system is based on your weight. the lower the points the lower your weight.

#7 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:55 PM

Its really not that hard, you have a points slider which calculates the points in each food, its actually pretty simple once you get the hang of it.

And yes, the points are calculated based on your current weight and as you lose weight you decrease points based on the chart they give you

#8 -Kate-

-Kate-
                • VIP Member
                • 7,676 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 09:53 PM

I get 20 so I feel your pain. My suggestions - cucumbers, baby carrots, popcorn.

#9 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:09 PM

I swear when I saw this post I thought you were talking about only having 19 points on the forum! LOL. I need to get a life.

#10 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:20 AM

Quote:
                      I swear when I saw this post I thought you were talking about only having 19 points on the forum! LOL. I need to get a life.
                      ROFL, mee too Glenda...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users