Sign in to follow this  
MarieSam

MarieSam's Engagement Photos Teasers ~ by Stephanie Williams Photography

First off, Stephanie and her husband, Isaac, are the BEST!!! punk.gif

Tommy and I absolutely loved their carefree and easy going spirit. We were so nervous about doing our engagement session because we've never taken pro pics in our 10 years together, and because we were a bit intimidated by the fact that it seems like all her couples/clients are perfectly photogenic and gorgeous! Yikes it was pressure eek.gif Well they made it easy by being so much fun to work with, and we're so excited to be taking them to Akumal with us rolleyes.gif

* Special thanks to Kristie Klemens of KLK Photography who referred me to Stephanie. I participated in Kristie's awesome giveaway and didn't win but she was gracious enough to send me Stephanie's way wink.gif THANK YOU!!!

Here are some teasers and the rest are on her blog: Stephanie Williams Photography Blog wedding and portrait photography blog. We did our session in San Juan Capistrano, Cali.

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen_S81 View Post
Your engagement pictures are spectacular! Can't wait to see the wedding ones! Not long to go now :)
hug2.gif thank you Helen rolleyes.gif I know I can't believe how time is zipping by ~ BangHead.gif and I have so much crap to still do!!!!

Are you kidding me, you are a gorgeous couple and so very photogenic, you had nothing to worry about. Your pictures are amazing, they did a great job on them.