MarieSam's Engagement Photos Teasers ~ by Stephanie Williams Photography

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#51 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 12:05 PM

These are spectacular!! I love how natural they look. Seriously, you have some gorgeous pics here girl. You are sooo lucky!! Besides the one in your siggy, I absolutely love the 2nd one. You look gorgeous and she captured your love so well!
    Happily married since 2008

#52 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
    • 929 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:01 PM

These are fantastic!!! I can't even pick one that would be my fav, they are all sooooo great!! I can't wait to see your wedding pics.

#53 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts
        • LocationSouthern California

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:51 PM

Thanks again ladies y'all are too sweet FI and I are so pleased about how they turned out. It's funny how our families have said they really capture a feeling of love and romance -- Tommy was acting such a DORK and clown during this session. On the pics where we're sitting on the ground his first remark was something to the effect of "I hope a gopher doesn't climb up my ass while we're down here." I don't know how we got through that shoot with any shots being serious, we were laughing the whole time.

Oh and thank you for the compliments on the attire -- I took forever trying to decide what to wear. The patterned top was from Nordstroms for more than I wanted to spend, $100+ and the dress well the best deal of all -- $19.99 on sale at TARGET!!!! I heart Target I was worried at first that people would be like, isn't that a Target special, lol? Then I said screw it -- Target is the best and I loved the pattern

** So tip to those taking engagement pics -- wear what you love pricey or dirt cheap, just be comfortable. Oh and definitely accessorize!!!

#54 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:58 PM

haha gopher up the *ss! LMAO ... good to keep in mind for our wedding photos. FI doesn't like to smile in pics, i guess because he has a gap between his teeth(?), but he also has adorable dimples and his eyes get all twinkly, so i'm going to do my best to keep him laughing!

you two are just gorgeous. really.

#55 MarieSam

MarieSam
          • VIP Member
          • 2,336 posts
            • LocationSouthern California

Posted 12 May 2009 - 07:07 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mummergirl
            haha gopher up the *ss! LMAO ... good to keep in mind for our wedding photos. FI doesn't like to smile in pics, i guess because he has a gap between his teeth(?), but he also has adorable dimples and his eyes get all twinkly, so i'm going to do my best to keep him laughing!

you two are just gorgeous. really.
            Lisa you always have me crackin up in the threads, so I'm sure you will have no problem keeping FI's spirits up and full of laughter Oh and I'm a sucker for dimples and twinkly eyes -- it's such an endearing quality in men! I know it sounds so simple but really, just have fun when you take your pics. Oooh and something else I read that helped -- smile from the eyes, if that makes sense. The eyes can be so expressive and really differentiate between a snapshot smile and a smile with true joy behind it. Aye I sound like a dork getting all analytical on you, lol

* and thank you

#56 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 07:08 PM

Wow! Great pics! You look amazing.

#57 northernflasher

northernflasher
              • 499 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 05:19 PM

Marie-Sam you are stunning girl! Your pictures look great, you must be so excited for the big day.
                Michelle X

PLANNING THREAD:http://bestdestinati....-thread-58694/DREAMS TULUM REVIEW: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-59147/EXCURSIONS AND SIGHTSEEING REVIEW IN RIVIERA MAYA: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati...com/fo...ra-...

#58 poohshek

poohshek
                • 1,456 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:26 PM

Love them! I see an excited couple in love. Very sweet!

#59 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
                  • 1,448 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:36 PM

Stunning pictures!

#60 pvbeachbride10

pvbeachbride10
                    • 202 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:36 PM

Youre pictures are amazing! You look gorgeous! I am so glad you guys had a blast shooting them; you both look incredibly happy and in love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users